LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adultclothdiaper AIO All In One Leakmaster Problems

I just received an AIO Leakmaster from adultclothdiaper.com yesterday and am extremely frustrated with the performance. I was under the impression you didn't need to even wear plastic pants but I did so anways just to be in the safe side. It leaks, horribly. I feel the sizing is correct. It fits very snugly. I am just surprised at the diapers minimal absorbancy. I didn't add any inserts so maybe that will help a little, but for a $50 dollar cloth diaper plus $15 in additional shipping charges (that cost a mere 7 bucks) I feel ripped off. I've been using disposables for some time and this was my first venture into the cloth market so I may just be doing something erong. Adultclothdiaper seemed like a good company so any help is greatly appreciated.

you should wash it before you do anything else as cloth diapers usually have some stuff that makes it easier to sew but not very absorbent so it needs to come off, thus the wash before wear thing.

I would guess that you will still be disappointed in the AIO diaper. They will typically leak at the leg openings in the back. Because the absorbent material is sewn close to the opening, sitting compresses the fabric causing the urine to wick through the holes created by the needle and also out the leg opening. AIOs are convenient but they don't work very well.

Some cotton has a waxy coating on it, as was mentioned. A good hot wash and hot drying are needed to get it off and allow the diaper to hold as much as possible. I'd also say that any AIO diaper is not going to be thick enough for a heavy wetter. You can't change the laws of physics. Unless it is as big as a beach ball, it will eventually leak.