LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Onsie shirt

Anyone know where you can purchase a onsie shirt? I tried amazon but it only came up with one shirt for adults and then a ton of sleepers. I want to get a onsie that I can wear underneath another shirt to hide the diaper should my regular shirt rides up over my pants.

Don't buy the ones on amazon, they are notoriously bad and the snaps rip out the first time you try to open them.

Babykins makes very well made onesies, and they will last a long while.

I second Babykins. I have three from them and they are amazing! If you don't live in Canada the shipping can become a little expensive, but I just ordered a large order to make the shipping worth it.

Alternate solution use a dance leotard (entry thru wide neck with or without zipper panel - no poppers in crotch).

Normally in black but you could also live dangerously in PINK or white

• 2 weeks later...

Babykins are excellent onesies. I have about 6 of them now and they are superior to ever brand so far I have tried. I was weary about the plastic snaps but so far about about 6-10 washes they hold strong.

I have 300 Babykin's onesies and not a single one is bad,i would not purchase them from anywhere else but Jenny.

If you go to the shopping board i have 6 for sale,brand new unused still in their factory wrap for $200 including 2 pairs of Brand new Rubber Pants free. choice of whatever colors i have in stock.