LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's on this site?

I am always logged in when I post or do anything. It is only by accident that I come in without being such. I use FireFox's password app. I think that doing otherwise is discourteous. There is also log in Anonymously

I use google with autocomplete password enabled as well. It saves me from having to manually log in and in the 10 plus years I've used automatic password I haven't had a single security problem.

Or you can Just tick the Remember me as it would save you typing in your username and password every time that you log in

Actually I go farther than even that. There are plenty of sites that don't allow password saving but I have a link that overrides that and saves one any ways.

I rarely reply to threads, but I probably spend an hour or two a day reading them. I see no need to log in unless I'm posting a reply, so most of the time I'm incognito as a guest.

Not trying to be sneaky -- just a habit of convenience. Other sites will limit guests to 2-3 threads before forcing them to log in or register to view more. Fortunately, DD has no such restrictions, so I definitely take advantage of it.

I do the same.

i looove having all these guests! i think most of our members were anonymous lurkers for a while before making the "emotional commitment" of joining. it's a big step - before you join, you can claim that you were just surfing randomly; once you're a member, it's harder to deny - you have a name, a history, and a reputation, and you're keeping in touch with your peers!

so, if you haven't joined, you're welcome to. or not. either way i hope you enjoy the website. we don't bite... (well, probably not. there are other websites for that :-D )

Rusty, my apologies for not getting to this sooner. I've been playing a lot of catch-up so when I first saw your post I 'scanned' it more than actually reading it all :blush: I promise to not do that to you ever again- I have always read your posts with the greatest of anticipation and have never been disappointed with what I've found :thumbsup: