LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping for AB/DL items in person - have you?

Why should I? There are no places in my area and I have EBAY and all the places we have here. I was known as LG to a lady who made and sold jewelry locally. By why risk disovery?

Yep, a variety of different times actually.

First, there's a store near Toronto in Kitchener. I went in, told them what I was looking for and they helped me find different sized sleepers. I then tried them on to make sure I got a good fit. I was comfortable with what I wanted and they were comfortable with what they were selling. Easy peasy, no big deal.

Another time my wife and I went to a seamstress to have some patterns custom made so my wife can sew me sleepers and dresses. Again, showed the seamstress pictures of what we wanted and no big deal.

Yet another time my wife and I went to Snug as a Bug in Toronto. Tried on a few different sleepers and picked a cute pink one with a drop seat and a purple one with cats. The sales woman was completely professional and there were no issues. There was no need to make up stories or excuses.

The trend is simple . . . be confident and no big deal.

Snugglebear

I actually bought a babydoll in a regular discount department store in the early 1980's. It was a Mafia babydoll: An offer I could not refuse

Not completelt AB but I did just walk into a Toys R Us and buy a big 24" teddy bear. It was at another store though so I had to give the cashier all my info to get it shipped to me. She joked and said I know this is really for you, and I just said of course it is. I completed my purchase, thanked her, and left. Can't wait for my new teddy though.

There was only one "AB/DL" brick and morter store that I have ever visited and that was up in Northern Calif, which is called "Lifestyles Emporium" The owner was there and she was / is AB/Dl aware as well as a Nurse, and they also cater to the incontinent crowd as a medical establishment. I remember I was wearing a Molicare super plus at the time and I was looking for cloth diapers and plastic pants. Picked up a few prefolds (Flannel :P ) and some plastic pants that were evidently from Kins, and they were very nice :) Never had a problem, even when she had to measure me for sizing, I had to pull the leg of my shorts up as high as possible so she could get my thigh measurement (25 inches due to a lot of bike riding :P ) then my waist ect, so I could get the correct plastic pants size (large)

Everything went fine, she was fun and professional and a good time was had by all. I left there after spending some $90 plus bucks...but got what I was looking for.

That store has since moved and the owner is out and about and you have to call or email to make an appointment to get in, or at least find out when they will be there.. but cest la vie *shrug*

They are still on-line though...so you can still order 'stuff' but it was in interesting experiance meeting with someone who accepted me and just wanted to help. Being around like-minded peoples is a lot of fun! :D

• Like 1

Totally! Rod Cox Cloth Diapers in Salem, Oregon. The wife and I went. He showed me his nursery and everything. He measured me and I bought a flannel velcro diaper and some cintage yellow pants. He sells actual rubber panties as well. A god fearing abdl who gives great deals. Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, closest thing to that near me is a used baby store. As the name implies, they sell used baby items. The store here is easy to remember, their name is "That Baby Store"....lol. I go in there from time to time when I have some cash. They sell all kinds of stuff. I got my baby monitor from there. And I turned my mom onto the store actually last month. My brother's girlfriend is pregnant and so my mom got a swing and changing table from there. But they have used baby bottles, sippy cuts, cloth diapers, opened and unopened packs of disposable diapers, baby toys, baby books.....baby everything. I go in and just see what my inner toddler wants that I can afford. :) Some of my favorite baby things came from a used baby store. Including the bumper on my crib. Oh, and the playpen I had in the Taboo episode, I got that from the same store for only $60.00. Whole thing breaks down and fits in a duffel bag. How cool is that? SO easy to hide, well, if I had to hide it. Anyway, check out your local used baby store if you have one. Great stuff and half price or less of what it's sold new. Of course, make sure to clean/starilize anything you buy. :)

Good to know that Lifestyles Emporium is still in business- Thanks SD :thumbsup: AFAIK they are the sole source for "Lang" plastic panties which are pretty darn good ones, and LE's prices are good as well. I don't buy AB stuff, but all my 'daily diapers' are purchased in person since it's really tough for me to gather together enough $$$ to purchase in case lots online :whistling: Besides, I like shopping at and supporting local stores that carry what I like to buy.

I buy diapers and depend pull ups from Rite Aid Walgreens and CVS. I go in wearing scrubs so they won't think that it's from me. I buy baby powder, wipes and pacifiers from Walmart. No scrubs nothing suspicious about buying those things.

But Side note About the pacifier: I don't role play as a baby. I use the pacifier When I sleep Because when Im sleeping I clench my teeth real tight Causing my jaw to be really sore in the morning. I'd rather buy a $2 pacifier Then a $25 mouthpiece.

I've been to a purely ABDL themed store, but there are usually a few items in the local adult shops that fall under ABDL fetish/accessories area. They are usually in the bondage gear and phallic toy section of the store. Most of it is pretty generic and I wouldn't buy any of it because there are much better places to buy those ABDL things. However when buying an adult toy or whatever I do break out a bit of a sweat.

• 1 month later...

I have done it, the first time was more then nerve racking. I live on an island so I drove across the island to another town and purchased diapers so no one would see me.... These days I do not care, to my surprise I have learned that people do not care what you buy. If you need go get what you need or want. I see diapers in the local stores and I purchase them, I have bought from the local Walmart and a various Medical Stores here on island.