LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stents have never made much sense to me. They're just a wire mesh that just is going to end up with aggregated platelets and fibrinogen later down the line anyways...and you end up right back where you started. With a stroke or heart attack or PE or whatever else...

• 5 weeks later...

Not much of an update, but my surgery is scheduled for the 11th of June.

I have to say I'm somewhat excited for this, as I'm really hopeful this third time is going to be the charm. I've got to be careful with this though, getting my hopes up too much usually leads to disappointment.

Not much of an update, but my surgery is scheduled for the 11th of June.

I have to say I'm somewhat excited for this, as I'm really hopeful this third time is going to be the charm. I've got to be careful with this though, getting my hopes up too much usually leads to disappointment.

So just what is your current state after two surgeries?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Brian - Just wanted to wish you good luck on your procedure next week. I hope this 3rd one is truly 'the charm'!

Thanks, you and me both. Surgeries may be like a walk in the park for me, but it's more like a walk through new york's central park- at 2am- with four big guys walking behind me... They are still not without any risk. Besides, I'm getting tired of making the same trip, having to take off from work, having to recover, etc, etc. I just with they could remove my darned sphincter already. Know what I mean....

• Like 1

Brian, I really hope that you get the result you looking for this time. Good Luck!

Well, Had the third surgery. Feeling pretty much like I did the last two times right now. I have the catheter in as expected, so I won't know for a while until I know if it worked or not. The doctor wants me to take the catheter out on Monday this time (three days instead of seven- so yeah). If the last two times are any indication then I will have swelling after I take it out and still won't know if it worked this time for another week or two after that. Time will tell though.

• Like 1

This is a little suspicious. I have had very little pain, and almost no bleeding. It honestly feels like my urologist only made one small cut instead of doing the full radial cut we had discussed before hand. He said he did when I was in recovery though, but my continued recovery and healing has been less than even my second surgery which was also a single cut.

Brian,

There is a nerve disconnect, probably in the reflex arc...otherwise you wouldn't have those painful spasms. Just not a disconnect in the pain transmitting nerves!

No, actually I'm thinking it could be both now. Yes there absolutely is something wrong with my nerves that is causing my blockage, urges, and spasms. However, my last two surgeries were also way more painful and sore than this one has been.

It's possible my urologist finally cut deep enough to have also disconnected or even removed a couple of nerves as well though. Hence the less pain. Of course that doesn't explain why I have less bleeding too. If anything, cutting deeper would normally mean more bleeding, and yet....

Yeah, sorry about not updating this everyone.

I did take out the catheter on Monday morning. Yesterday morning I started bleeding a little more as blog clots started breaking loose. This pretty much the same as what happened the last two times so I'm not concerned.

Right now I'm leaking pee when ever I do pretty much anything, but if I stay still then my bladder continues to fill up. This also happens overnight as I sleep like a log. Unfortunately this also means I'm still waking up to pee.

That sounds like actual progress...comfortable during the day at least...

Time (or not) for a little bupropion at bedtime so you roll over in your sleep and forget to wake all the way up!

That only happens when I take a strong sleeping tranquilizer, or when I'm sick and take a big dose of nyquil. I did wake up just after 1am this morning with a coughing fit. It's odd peeing just a little with every cough, but also kind of nice. Luckily I managed to get back to sleep around 2 till 5 before I woke up again needing to pee.

It's not unusual for males to retain when sitting; the urethra can kink closed when you're sitting then let go when you stand. Unless the Doc has said otherwise, unstressful movement generally helps healing to go more quickly and more completely.

It's not unusual for males to retain when sitting; the urethra can kink closed when you're sitting then let go when you stand. Unless the Doc has said otherwise, unstressful movement generally helps healing to go more quickly and more completely.

And if the Doc didn't get it right this time, give me a call; I have a sharpened umbrella with a Louisville Slugger hidden inside and a lot of frustrations which need releasing ;)

Bettypooh

Apologies if I wasn't clear. I was talking about not peeing when I'm still in any position. I understand not peeing much when sitting down (though I still do when I cough, etc), but it doesn't make as much sense lying down or standing up.

I don't know. Got to hold off on making judgements till everything heals more. On the brighter side, I'm bleeding less each day, and am now only periodically peeing a cranberry colored pee with it being a clear yellow the rest of the time (which is ironic since I'm periodically drinking cranberry juice- cran in, cran out). I'm still a bit sore down there though, but it is easily managed.

As for the offer, thanks I might take you up on that if I need to later. I could really use a powerful lawsuit for bodily injury that would bring me in a steady income from your pay checks.

I meant my umbrella for your doctor, not you :P There's a chance you might like things like that and I can't risk spoiling my reputation of being a "Meanie" by making someone happy :lol:

Bettypooh

Ah, ok then. Just aim for his knees, wouldn't want to bash up his hands or his brain and mess up his surgical concentration. OK.

• Elfy locked this topic