LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Nope. Bad eyesight. I generally read in short time periods. (And I generally don't read long books). It's unnecessary to write a book about anything that's so long it just drags on.

Have you ever been tickled so much that you wet yourself?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG [sorry for the "valley" expression] But actually yeah, I have. Up to the age of 6 or 7 I was uncontrollably ticklish and would wet myself all the time. Spent many afternoons waiting for my mom in the back of the station wagon... By the way I read many books all the through in one reading the "pocket books" from the 80's were the most memorable. I read the entire production of them in one school year.

What is your favorite food?

yep, i definitely believe somethings out there but i'm not cocky enough to try to figure it all out, that tends to start arguments, wars and suffering throughout the world and totally goes against the point of beliefs and religion.

i like to believe that when we die our consciousness and memory gets added to a collective where you experience absolutely everything that has ever happened to or was witnessed by any living creature or spirit, and the point of life is to create new ideas and experiences for everyone to experience, the more unique the better. i'm not claiming that that's the way it is but that's the way i like to think about it. that way creativity and happiness are the focus of life.

this is my prayer: "thanks for creating me, i like you. i hope you like me." the first time i thought that the most amazing feeling of happiness washed over me and it literally felt like someone was patting me on my back and shaking my hand. the best way to describe the feeling is it was like i was at a huge party and everyone was focused on me and saying stuff like you're a pimp and you kick ass multiplied by a hundred. it really caught me off guard.

can you swim?

Guest diamondback688

uh...no...and what the hell is an ouija board?

how long have you had access to the internet(not including libraries, school, etc.)

yep, i think it was haley's comet a while ago, i think i've seen one or 2 others. saw a few meteor showers too

do you still have a original nintendo? if so can you look on the power cord and tell me what amount of power it is, i lost the original power cord and i'm afraid to fry it with a replacement.

I'm not :blush:

What is your favorite beverage?

do you still have a original nintendo? if so can you look on the power cord and tell me what amount of power it is, i lost the original power cord and i'm afraid to fry it with a replacement.

Unfortunately i don't have a NES anymore but here are the specs for the adapter.

Voltage: 9V

Amperage: 1.3A (1300mA)

and the center pin is the negative

Guest diamondback688

oh...thats a fun question...i dunno...probably molicare super plus, which is what im using now...they have worked great for me in the past...

if you could have any one piece of nursery furniture(changing table, crib, etc.), what would it be?

Guest diamondback688

i really like the fingerprint one i bought from DNA 11. I saw them featured on the Today Show a couple weeks ago and i bought one online an hour later. I just sent back my fingerprints, so they could start on my pic. It should take about a month and a half toget here.

what is your favorite breed of dog?

Guest diamondback688

i really like the fingerprint one i bought from DNA 11. I saw them featured on the Today Show a couple weeks ago and i bought one online an hour later. I just sent back my fingerprints, so they could start on my pic. It should take about a month and a half toget here.

what is your favorite breed of dog?