LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Ok, You ask a question, but it must start with " do you ever" or "have you ever", or something on the same lever, then your question.

IT MUST change for every poster, like two posters in a row cant have the same question.

Example:

Post 1:

Have you ever sleep walked?

Post 2:

Answer: Yeah, when i was xx years old.

Have you ever....?

So lets try it for real!

Have you ever talked to a perfect stranger (like on the street) ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to wear a dress once, and lingerie a couple of times, nice and humiliating experience, but not one I will frequently repeat.

My question: Have you had any paranormal experiences? (of course ruling out every logical possibility before classifying it paranormal)

ANSWER: One time me and my brother were watching MTV, i had a realy strong feeling and even told him a good 5 minuites before, what the next music video would be, and it came on. I call that paranormal because i felt it so strong, wasnt deja vous, realy weird.

what was your last regret?

Hmm, maybe you are psychic Rhezz? Never know. :)

Regrets? One of them is that I haven`t had the proper discipline rehearsing guitar scales, could have been a much better guitarist now if I had.

Question: Have you ever tried "watersports" or a "brown shower"?

Yes. I once consumed several sheets of paper slathered in cottage cheese while on a rather severe drinking binge at a party. At least, I hope it was cottage cheese.

Have you ever been to a party that you cannot remember?

Can not say that I have ever been to a party wehre I don't remeber being at a party to begin with, but there was a time in Greece wehn I woke up with a old lady hitting me with a broom cause I was on here balcony and another time in Munich where I woke up to find myself in someones house (guess they found me passed out on the street) and have no clue how I got to either of those places.

Have you ever done any drugs?

yes, once when i was 15 i was

on my moped and ran off the

road by a semi and while it

happened i knew what was next

because of deja vu.

have you ever knowingly and willfully

broke the law? (like stealing, b&e, dui,ect.)

No. But my brother starred in an advert for DJ Casper's Cha Cha Slide. That song from a couple of years ago that everyone knew the dance to.

Have you ever slept through your alarm and missed something really important?

When I was in the Sandpit my company was on a ridiculous patrol routine for about four or five days while one unit was relieved by another and we were on the highways securing all the convoy routes for them. Anyway after three days of eight on four off you're understandably pretty goosed, my team and I came in off our patrol got cleaned up and crashed in our tent. Alarms were set for our next timing (we had to be back down at the vehicles at some ridiculous hour 03:30). Unfortunately we all slept through them, cue our Lt waking us up at 03:40 looking none too pleased. Cue a beasting once we'd finished that patrol.

What's the most bizarre place you've ever spent the night?

I've slept....in oh so many places. But perhaps the most perplexing was waking up with a girl I didn't remember going home with....and it was her home. So I had to ask her directions how to get home....

Have you ever had someone discover your diapers and not think...they were yours?

Nope. But I have hit my rabbit with the hutch door a few times by accident.

Have you ever loved and lost somebody? (Its a line from an S Club 7 song, and it just came to mind when I was trying to think of a new question)

Not personally but I have seen some really really weird behavior when I used to work in a supermarket. You could always tell it was a full moon.

If you have a pet, what kind of animal is it? Or are they? And if you don't have a pet but want one what kind of pet would you get?

Yes, I (or rather my family, but I guess I count as co-owner) have three small dogs, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and one black and white house cat.

Have you ever stolen money from, lets say your aunt or granny, when you were younger?

If you could live anywhere where would it be?

think it will be Alaska or austrial NZ

love the the i spent there when younger

have you ever want to tell a person about your diapers but were afraid