LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ sometimes cuz there are things i would like to change somethings for the better but i dont want weveryone chasing after me

v have you ever driven a shoppin cart thru the drive thru at mcdonalds? (doesn't work)

^ No, but I bet they are good. If I ever eat at IHOP, and it's quite rare that I do, I tend to order fruit pancakes, such as cherry or pineapple pancakes. Speaking of IHOP, the long-awaited (and long overdue, construction-wise) IHOP should have opened up by now in the Windward Mall in Kaneohe, HI. Residents of the Windward Side of Oahu have long been awaiting its opening, as in terms of pancake houses, there isn't a whole lot in the area, save for the small Koa Pancake House. (The legendary Anna Miller's at Pearlridge is too far of a drive for most in the Kaneohe/Kailua area.) I'm going to have to call my Mom and see if that IHOP ever did get around to opening.

V Do you ever use the self-checkout aisles which are in use in many Wal-Marts and numerous grocery chains?

Sometimes but I don't like to unless i have to (like when it is past midnight and i get the idea i should buy some diapers) I like having a person ring me up so I don't make a mistake cause if you do with those u scans they can be quite a pain.

\/ Ever bought diapers with someone else(either riding with you in your car or standing over you while you're online)?

^ all the time. my friends were more embarassed than me.

V Have you ever slipped into babytalk while upset (with a person who doesn't know about ABDL) or (if not AB) used a netspeak term in real life conversation (like "lol", for example)?

^ That hasn't happened to me yet, but I find the idea of slipping into babytalk intriquing! I never do the netspeak thing in real life conversations. Usually, whenever I'm upset, I will start using pet phrases and expletives in the Hawaiian language or an Hawaiian Island patois, usually understood mostly by locals, spoken throughout the state. I picked up that habit while growing up there and haven't quit yet. I probably never will. I will admit that I do find myself using more and more New England patois in my conversations, since I've been here.

V Do you ever have the automatic urge to eat a piece of candy, smoke a cigarette, or engage in some sort of activity to reduce the stress you know you will be experiencing when you realize you will soon be stuck in a major traffic jam while out of the highways?

Only swear words occasionally. I'm not a very good aim. The words do more damage than anything I could throw.

Have you ever invented something? (Even if you found out later that someone else might have beaten you to the idea?)

^ No. I never have. I must say that it is just as well, as I do not have much in the way of a vocal singing ability, and I'm probably doing everyone within range of me a huge favor by refraining from partaking in such an activity!

V Do you ever think about re-establishing some sort of contact with a person from a past romantic relationship of yours that, for whatever reason, ended long ago?

^ I won't be celebrating it in the traditional sense of being with friends and family, seeing that most of my ohana is in the Honolulu metro area, but I will enjoy it, by getting up early to run some decent distance and grinding on my favourite snack foods and beverages whilst watching on TV the two NFL games scheduled that day. I will also (hopefully) be all packed and ready for my trip to Hong Kong and Macau, which begins two days after Thanksgiving.

V Do you ever experience deva vu?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ I'm generally one not to endorse fads, but I will admit to buying the book "The Bridges of Madison County" by Robert Waller, back in 1993. I bought the book during the time frame when the novel was the talk of pratically every single woman I knew at the time, as well as all of the Oprah type shows. I figured if I bought the book and became knowledgable about its story, I would instantly appear to be one of the sensitive type of men (ala Robert Kincaid, the main character in the novel who has the affair with Francesca Johnson) that all of the females who were buying the book, secretly yearned for in their own lives. I had it all figured out! Simply by the virtue of being one of the few men who actually admitted to buying the novel, I was going to be in such demand by women all over who were seeking to meet a highly thoughtful man who understood their deep and profound emotional needs. Well, my plan never did quite work out as I planned. Having a working knowledge of "Bridges" really didn't do me any good in meeting up with any eligible women, in the rare times the subject of it came up in conversations...all the women who I would have liked to have known all thought the book was silly....they would never date an adulterous man such as Kincaid. My plan basically backfired. All in all, I too thought the novel was absurd, and at some point, perhaps a year or so later, I uncermoniously disposed of the novel in the trash. <_< I haven't really done anything faddish since the Robert Waller craze of the early-to-mid '90s.

V At cash registers (especially as convienence stores), one will often see little dishes filled with pennies..the "Take a penny, leave a penny" dish. If necessary, do you ever use these pennies when settling up at cash-out time?