LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkle/Noise

I wear what works best for me so any noisiness is second to that. I can 'get noisy' for fun times but I restrict those to less-public moments :blush: Even with my rotten hearing I know that I normally crinkle but I don't really care- I'm not going to let that bother me and stress me out worrying when that is not necessary <_< Nor has it been any problem so far. I wear diapers and that's not a problem for me- if it bothers someone else then that is THEIR problem and they can deal with it, not me :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I use cuddlz. There not all that noisy but sometime when my parents are sleeping I would sneak down stairs for a drink and always on the way back up the stairs they sound really noisy... Awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

For me, the old taped Depends always seemed loudest and bulkiest. I used to have to wear them at school in middle school. My aides would help me change whenever I had an accident, I used to hate that loud noise. At home I'd wear adult pull ups basically. But I didn't always have the time to.totally undress at school.

i do have a question sorta related to crinkly diapers though. I'm wanting to try them again. Does anyone know if they come in a printed AND pull up style? I really want the Rearz Princess ones! And as far as noise goes, I'm looking for a crinkle that's only noticeable only to me.

On ?5?/?9?/?2015 at 6:55 AM, Bettypooh said:

I wear what works best for me so any noisiness is second to that. I can 'get noisy' for fun times but I restrict those to less-public moments :blush: Even with my rotten hearing I know that I normally crinkle but I don't really care- I'm not going to let that bother me and stress me out worrying when that is not necessary <_< Nor has it been any problem so far. I wear diapers and that's not a problem for me- if it bothers someone else then that is THEIR problem and they can deal with it, not me :P

To start with all plastic panties are cut from a flat sheet of plastic and disposables may be the same. Tyvek is noisy but would probably have unwanted printing on it. I have some all white Tyvek but I don't know where the seller gets it, It wasn't cheap and he doesn't always have any. But to me the ultimate is the noisy plastic panties I spoke of, and now I know where I can find that plastic in limited quantities but for free B) The noisy ones I bought were simply sewn together and that's my plan too. If needed I can probably seal the

Neat walking by yourself - no make that waddling by yourself and alone in an institution with marble floor tiling and smooth echo accentuating walls and be damned

with the deafening of the plastic peva or similar material revealing

It can be fun indeed, or it can be frightening which is something some people need too. Where I see the most fun at is for those who need a bit of public humiliation :blush: They can also serve a a valid and very real threat if you're in a submissive role whether they be a 'parent' or a 'dom' with you as their subject :o It is very awkward trying to move around while making the least noise- you can't avoid making some noise no matter how you try, and the more you try the more awkward you'll look thus drawing even more attention to you and that unmistakable sound you're making :rolleyes: It's possibly the ultimate unseen un-hideable humiliation scenario there is, which for some people is exactly what's needed :P

Bettypooh

I am very noisy since all my clothes are made of the same material as my panties

I wonder how moomies feel about having noisy littles. I wonder if that noise makes them want to feel the material that is making it

"I wonder how moomies feel about having noisy littles. I wonder if that noise makes them want to feel the material that is making it"

...or if it brings them memories of what they wore when they were noisy littles....