LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I read a similar story to this in Sissies on Parade a long while ago. This is my take on it, I apologise to the original author.

I was just finishing my breakfast coffee when the doorbell rang, I got up,wandered to the door and opened it. Standing there was a tall well built lady who looked to be in her early fifties.

"Can I help you" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Actually it's you I've come to help" she replied rather sternly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I am here on behalf of your employers medical company. Please may I come in?"

I showed her into my kitchen and invited her to sit at the dining table. She pulled a laptop out of her bag and turned it on.

"So how can you help me?"

"By keeping you out of trouble" was her answer.

"What do you mean trouble, and how can a health worker keep me out of any trouble?" Was my puzzled reply. I was starting to get a bit annoyed with her.

" We need to do a continence test on you."

"What on earth are you on about?"

"To put it simply we need to see if you can keep your pants clean and dry"

"What!!!"I spluttered"I'm a grown man not a little baby" I shouted.

She replied calmly "If you don't agree to the tests then I will have no option except to show your employers this" with that she turned the laptop round so I could see the screen, on it was a list of websites that all involved adult babies.

"This is a complete history of your internet browsing. You either take the test or we go to your employer with this."

"But what has this got to do with continence training?"

"You just worry about the tests and we'll worry about the reasons."

I sat there in a state of mixed emotions, I couldn't afford to lose my job, and suffer the humiliation if this got out.

I love looking at pictures of women in nappies but have never had a desire to wear them, to be honest the thought of wearing nappies repulsed me a bit.

I knew I couldn't win this so I agreed to the tests.

"Right where do I have to go for these stupid tests then?"

"You can do them here and now" she replied.

"What do I have todo?"

"Just stay clean and dry for two hours" she replied with a slight smile on her face.

"Well that's easy enough" I retorted.

"Let's get you ready then. Where's your bathroom?"

I led her up to my bathroom, she followed bringing her bag with her.

"Right climb into the bath then" she said.

I replied "what for?"

" If you fail it's less messy to clean up" was her answer.

I stepped into my bath, she told me to sit down. With that she removed a bottle of water from her bag. I was told to drink it.

"Right if you can hold that for two hours then you pass. Wet or mess yourself the it's a fail and you come to our clinic for the appropriate treatment"

I drank the water and passed the bottle back to her.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Just stay clean and dry for two hours" was her reply. " Oh and to be sure you don't cheat and use the toilet we'll use these" with that she handcuffed me to the taps.

"I'll be back in two hours. Try and stay clean".

With that she left the bathroom and went downstairs. How did this happen, I was handcuffed in my own bath waiting to show this woman I could stay clean and dry, after all I'm not a baby. I could hear her downstairs talking on a phone but couldn't hear what was said.

As I sat in the bath unable to get out. Time seemed to drag, I looked at my watch I had only been in there about twenty minutes when my stomach started to gurgle slightly. I didn't pay it any attention I thought it was just nerves. While I sat in the bath I started to think about what had happened. It started to dawn on me these events were a bit strange. Why would they do this sort of test at home and not in a clinic. Yes I had a fascination for girls in nappies but why would this make someone think I might be incontinent. Nothing this morning seemed to add up. I had been panicked with the thought of my employers finding out, but medical things should be confidential. I slowly realised my predicament. I was chained to my bath with a strange woman in my house, basically I had a problem.

After a while I realised I had another problem, I could feel a build up of pressure in my bladder and bowels. Oh no I thought, I had already emptied my bowels this morning. I never ever went twice in one day, I must be going down with something.

I sat there in the bath, struggling to hold my churning bowels. No way was I going to mess myself for this woman. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, she entered the bathroom and stared at me.

"How are we doing then?" She asked in a tone I found condescending.

"Still clean I'm not going to mess" I replied.

"We'll see young man, we'll see. You have one hour left to prove to me you can." Was her response. With that she left the bathroom.

The urgency in my bowels was increasing, I started to doubt my ability to hold it. When suddenly a massive cramp hit me and I lost the battle, my bowels emptied into my pants, soaking through my trousers, staining them and stinking out the bathroom.

"Ahh no!!" I screamed.

She came back and looked into the bath at me. There's was no way to deny or hide what had happened.

"Looks like we need a trip to the clinic for treatment and to help you with your problem." She said with a smile on her face.

"Please give me another chance, I can do this. Please."

"Sorry one chance only. All you had to do was hold it and you failed. We'll get you off for suitable treatment straight away."

"What about my job and everything?" I cried.

"Don't worry it's already been taken care of." She replied.

With that she got her mobile out and made a call.

"Okay come and get him he failed the test."

"Please let me out so I can clean myself." I pleaded.

"Don't worry we'll look after you."

I heard my front door bell ring, she left and went downstairs. The door opened and I heard muffled voices. Then footsteps coming up the stairs. Two large men appeared in orderlies uniforms. One of the was holding a syringe. The second man reached over and grabbed my arm.

"What's going on." I cried out struggling to pull my arm away. But it was no good they held me still and injected the contents of the syringe into my arm. Immediately I started to feel my muscles grow weak and drowsiness creep over me. As I slipped into unconsciousness I heard the women's voice say "another baby to prepare for adoption. None of them can resist the drink."

Then blackness engulfed me.

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the delay.

As I slowly came to, I was confused and disorientated. I had just had a nightmare where I was drugged and kidnapped to be turned into a baby slave by a crazy woman, who had tricked her way into my house. As the fog lifted I looked around I was in a strange room. I couldn't make much out as there was very little light. My head felt wooly and my mouth felt strange. I tried to move but my limbs would not obey. I tried calling out but all I could do was utter a muffled gurgling noise. I realised something was filling my mouth. But why could I not move my arms and legs. I thought I must have had some sort of accident, after all it had only been a dream. As I lay in this strange dim room I had only time to think. Hopefully a nurse would come in and explain the accident and my injuries. I prayed I wasn't paralysed. After what seemed an eternity a rectangle of light appeared in a wall as a door was opened. A figure entered but I could only see a silhouette in the doorway. Suddenly the lights came on. The figure in the doorway was the woman from my dream, she was wearing a nurses uniform.

"I see we have woken up then" she said with a smile on her face.

" please what's happened to me? How bad are my injuries?" I tried to ask. But again ally hat came out was a muffled gurgle.

She walked over and stood by my bed.

"Now you're awake I can explain everything to you"

I felt relief slip over me, but it would not last for long.

"You've been chosen by a professional mistress to be her baby slave, I have the job of turning you into a nappy dependant obedient slave for her."

My eyes bulged and I tried to scream out it was just a dream but deep down I knew it was true.

She carried on" our task here is to make you totally incontinent and very obedient. There are two ways to achieve the first. We can either operate and damage your nerves and muscles, or we can spend the time training you to enjoy using and wearing nappies. I prefer the latter as it makes for a less resentful slave and I can assure you it's less pain full". She stood there looking at me while it sunk in. I tried moving again with only thoughts of getting away she was obviously mad.

"Don't worry, you're quite secure there. You'll only be leaving here with your new mistress. Now you probably realise you can't move or talk. Firstly you're secured to the bed with very efficient restraints, so I wouldn't try breaking them. Also you have been gagged with a special gag." As she said this I understood why I couldn't talk and why my mouth felt stuffed. I realised there was a rubbery taste in my mouth. I tried running my tongue around it and pushing it out, but it was no good it didn't budge.

She carried on talking. "You're probably hungry and thirsty, we won't let you starve or die of thirst so we'll start feeding you now". With that she connected a hose to the outside of the gag and opened a small valve. A thick paste started to ooze into my mouth that I had to swallow to avoid choking.

"Right just enjoy your meal. Oh and don't worry about using the toilet you're wearing yours". With that she left the room turning the light of leaving me alone in the dimly lit room. All I could do was lay there and swallow the paste as it filled my mouth. What did she mean wearing my toilet? Then I understood I must be wearing a nappy. I decided there and then she would not win, no way was I going to be some sort of baby slave for some sicko's entertainment. The first chance I got I was getting out of here.

• 1 month later...