LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting what real little kids have

Because I like technicalities I feel it's necessary to point out that pedophiles are not the problem. Child molesters our problem, pedophiles just have a condition. They're are no different than gay people within attraction the straight people. The difference comes when an attempt is made to do something with a younger person. I realize this is slightly off-topic, but then misconception is too broad and it's being used too freely.

I feel for pedophiles. Even if I don't agree with what attracts them, I feel for them. They have to deal with something that few other people have to deal with. Child molesters on the other hand, no excuse, kill them after one strike. They contribute nothing.

Are you in a situation where you live with your parents or others who don't know about your ABDL tendancies? Up until I moved out of my parents' house, I had this problem too. Being jealous of seeing how real babies are treated in public, of course, is NOT the same as wanting to do awful, awful things to a child, so please don't put yourself through that. I think it's about the lack of autonomy we have in the situation as adults that we are not treated or can expect to be treated like children any longer.

Because I like technicalities I feel it's necessary to point out that pedophiles are not the problem. Child molesters our problem, pedophiles just have a condition. They're are no different than gay people within attraction the straight people. The difference comes when an attempt is made to do something with a younger person.

WTF! Did you just really compare gays to pedos/molesters? As someone who is gay and a victim of one of those sickos that you feel for, I REALLY take offence to that comparison. You might want to rethink that comparison or please clarify in a better way what you meant by that very bold statement.

I like being a grown up. I like having the freedom to make my own decisions and direct things in my life how I prefer.

With that being said, I get exactly where you're coming from. And to answer your question, yes. I don't want to slip away into babydom indefinitely. Rather, I want to be with someone who nurtures my little side. Someone who is soft, tender, patient, and loving. I guess a good example would be someone who knows me, knows how I tick and how to get through to me. You know when a kid is just crabby and they are unhappy about everything but then their mommy comes along and just hugs them to her to calm them. Maybe they need a nap? Maybe they don't? But is just there to comfort the crabbiness away.

I don't know if that is the best way to explain it. But I get what you mean.

You feel exactly the way many of us on this forum do. But if you stand back and look at both sides of being little, you'd see that you have no privacy and very little control over your life as a child. That's why it's more fun to role play. Remember this: parents tell you when to eat, sleep, take a bath, to behave yourself...get the idea? As an adult, you can change your diaper any time you need to. As a child, you have to wait for someone to "discover" that you need a new one. That can't be too pleasant. And another issue: without "puberty," it doesn't feel as good--get my drift???

WTF! Did you just really compare gays to pedos/molesters? As someone who is gay and a victim of one of those sickos that you feel for, I REALLY take offence to that comparison. You might want to rethink that comparison or please clarify in a better way what you meant by that very bold statement.

DISCLAIMER: PEDOPHILES =/ CHILD MOLESTER

I AM NOT DEFENDING CHILD MOLESTERS

He's right, and it's really not that difficult of a concept if you actually think about it rationally for a couple minutes instead of reacting with a kneejerk "BURN THE PEDO" witch hunt.

Straight people didn't wake up when puberty hit and tell themselves "I think I'll be straight. I'm going to be attracted to the opposite gender of my own. Gays didn't suddenly decide "Hey, fuck those people who aren't the same gender as me, I'm only going to be attracted to my own gender." Your brain is wired slightly differently from a straight person's brain. It's set in stone and you had no influence over whether it's curves and vaginas, muscles and penises, both, or something else entirely, that turns you on.

Pedophiles are exactly the same as straights, gays, bisexuals, pansexuals, asexuals, and whatever else you can think of. They didn't decide to be attracted to children. They didn't want to be permanently burdened with a desire that they can never fulfill without ruining another human's life. No pedophile decided "Hey, I want to go destroy some innocent child's life in the process of getting my rocks off." It's a mistake in the wiring of the brain that they have no control over. They got fucked, and I feel for the innocent ones who succeed in fighting it their entire lives with all my heart.

The ones who go through with it are a more difficult topic, though they deserve immense punishment regardless. The person who interacted with you was a monster and deserves no sympathy, but he/she was a child molester first, and a pedophile second, if at all.

For the purpose of a thought exercise, imagine you live in an alternate world where being gay is illegal and punishable by exile and/or imprisonment at best, or execution at worst, due to gay sexual acts permanently damaging the propositioned partner in some way.

You are aware of this damage and have resolved to fight your intense desires your entire life, while forcing yourself to live a heterosexual life. At some point, it starts weighing on you more and more, and you go to a therapist for help resisting, because you're a good person, and the thought of hurting someone just kills you inside. This therapist reports you to the authorities instead of helping you, and you find yourself being harassed and potentially imprisoned or murdered.

Do you feel this is fair treatment? You never hurt anyone and never would. You just wanted to go about a normal life and be a good person while being burdened by this fucked up hand you got dealt at birth.

Pedophiles have difficulty getting help for their 'condition', if you will. I don't want to indirectly imply homosexuality is a disease, but it's a simple and easy word for me to explain my point with, and I can't think of another one at the moment. Psychiatrists and therapists are legally required to report it any time they feel a person might be in danger, and considering how pedophiles are the modern witch to burn at the stake, most pedophiles can't get any professional help without risking exposure and effectively the end of their lives. There have been a couple articles or interviews I've seen on the Internet in the past couple years, where pedophiles talk about what it's like and how hard it is having your primary sexual desire being something so evil and vile.

As a fetish group often associated with child molesters and pedophiles, it's in our best interests to both minimize our association with them, and change the way the system works so that the innocent people who happened to get a bad roll of the dice can get the help they need. We should be more empathetic with the innocents, considering how life ruining our secret can be upon discovery. If being a pedophile who's never harmed a child is seen as a condition that requires management and treatment instead of an automatic death sentence (hyperbole), maybe it would result in ABDLs being more publicly accepted. If people aren't terrified to even mention pedos, more people could possibly come to understand we have no attraction to the child.

Maybe in the future people will be able to go to the doctor and tell them they're a pedophile, and be prescribed medication that suppresses your sexual desire, or a method of discovering and rewriting sexual preferences through brain scans will be discovered, and pedophiles can be treated before a problem happens, instead of waiting until it does and having children be harmed because of it.

An ounce of preventing damage is worth a ton of punishment after it's too late. Killing the molester doesn't fix the child, but preventing the molestation prevents the child from ever being damaged.

Ok, done ranting. This is a topic that I took an interest in a while back after my ABDLism came to maturity and I realized it wasn't normal. I initially thought I was a pedo (quite a stressful concept, let me tell you), and was looking into it when I realized I didn't fit the description and discovered ABDL existed. Seeing some pedo related research and what some of the people afflicted with it had to say about pedophila kind of cemented the interest in me. I suppose you could say that I felt since ABDLs and pedos are often lumped together, it was in my best interest to maximize my knowledge.

• Like 2

I used to do it a lot, until age, say, 12 or so. I distinctly recall looking through an old Lego catalog and thinking 'oooh, I wish I had that' to a hell of a lot of items, even the really simplistic duplo sets and things like a girl's dresser table that had a lego-framed mirror on it (take that last one for what you will, I'm dying to get back to my apartment and enjoy my pink pacifier). Although, I suspect that was more to being

Same here. I do know one thing--if I could live my life over again while retaining the knowledge I have now, I'd certainly indulge in my diaper fun much more the second time around, and be much more open and daring about it.

If you did go back, the person you became would be different since everyone is a product of both biology and environment.

You may not experience the triggers that made you like diapers in the first place or maybe too much of them early in life makes you sick of them.

I personally don't really know what the exact sequence of events in my life lead me down this road, although I have a few ideas on how it occurred.

If any of the billions of variables in your life are changed, you could very well turn out differently, and it's about a 50% chance it would worse.

For some of us actually the 'freedom to' run your entire life and the 'expectations of' adulthood can be of themselves be an issue to the point that clinically we do need at least informal support if not formal carers due to things such as learning disabilities, childhood brain damage and so on just to function and when we do there's always a difference between us and anyone else. Before anyone asks, yes I do have substantial developmental delay, something anyone who deals with me in so-called real life soon discovers dealing with someone who is pretty responsible but with pretty much the mindset of a upper junior child with associated vulnerabilities, so in practice I am treated more like a child so things run in a way that enables me to make the sorts of choices I can manage so I have independence of sorts.

I'd agree simply being a child here and now may be different than the child you were - it is easy to fall into the trap of thing a childhood is always the same as the one you had - even if the basics of it, nurture, day to day help in activities, play and schooling may be substantially the same. For me it's just a whole lot more calmer being more myself accepting those limits rather than trying to act and failing as an adult.

It slots perfectly in with 'adult' little groups, interests so it also helps with isolation when what interests you is different than many of your peers.