LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Fetish documentary!

we are a Manchester based production company who are currently making a documentary based on the wonderful world of fetish.

This is an international forum. Perhaps state where your Manchester is - presumably the UK?

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

we are a Manchester based production company who are currently making a documentary based on the wonderful world of fetish.

WE have no intentions what so ever in representing fetish in a negative way, we want to encourage people to explore their fantasies.

We as a company have no hidden agenda what so ever, We have no intentions in representing any fetish in a negative way; this is what I'm trying to get across. We want to encourage the public to explore their fantasies and be open about them. As i explained via chat, each and every one of us in this company are apart of the BDSM community here in Manchester and already have at least 2 dozen people who are taking part in this documentary, but we want a global opinion rather than just a United kingdom one.

sorry i posted this on the wrong comment! I'm new to this site and haven't quite figured out how it works:

So slow down. Read what is on your screen and pay a little attention smile.png. The odd mistake is fine - we all make them - but please use a little common sense.