LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heidi Lynn

I only met Heidi once while at a parade in San Diego with Bri and Tami, and was thinking about posting something here, but I didn't have a DOB to post, or much other info, as both her profile and webpage are gone :( oh well. I am sure there are others though who can add something here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Heidi Lynn (William Windsor) and I were friends.  In fact, we lived down the street from each other in Phoenix on Indian School Rd back when he lived in the Standard on 29th apartment complex.   We met in 2004 at a Best Buy store in Phoenix on Camelback Rd.  I saw him dressed as a baby girl and I recognized him from the Jerry Springer show which was many years before.  I told him right away that I too was an AB and we become friends and had dinner together many times after that.  (Including get kicked out of Rosita's Mexican Food in Tempe, a suburb of Phoenix, because Heidi Lynn was dressed as a baby girl.)  

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/baby-man-william-windsor-found-dead-in-home-6445787

But we were not close friends.  Why?  We were both ABs, about the same age and lived down the street from each other.

The only reason we were really not close friends, or spent much time together, is because he hung out with an unsavory element in Phoenix.

Heidi Lynn (William Windsor) had money: lot's of it.  And many "street people" that he met in his walks about Phoenix all wanted to use him for his money, including lot's of street hookers and crack-heads that pretended to be his "Mommy" in order to get money from him.

And there were drug and alcohol issues too.

Like many of us who are in diapers and have struggled with the desire to wear and soil them, Heidi Lynn sought to drown these baby feelings in booze, coke and crystal.  Many times I would drop his/her place (which was an adult sized nursery, complete with a crib and highchair) and there would be strung-out prostitutes hanging out there, smoking the crack or crystal that Heidi Lynn (William) had bought them.    

Frankly, I wanted nothing to do with his "mommies" or his street friends.

And yes, he/she was robbed and assaulted many times by these people who pretended to be his "friends" or his "mommies."  Honestly, I felt sorry for Heidi Lynn: she was always searching for mommy love in all the wrong places.

RIP my friend.  You are missed. 

Here is the Obituary from Phoenix New Times

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/baby-man-william-windsor-found-dead-in-home-6445787

• 6 months later...
On 7/31/2019 at 6:12 AM, stinkybabymarty said:

Heidi Lynn (William Windsor) and I were friends.  In fact, we lived down the street from each other in Phoenix on Indian School Rd back when he lived in the Standard on 29th apartment complex.   We met in 2004 at a Best Buy store in Phoenix on Camelback Rd.  I saw him dressed as a baby girl and I recognized him from the Jerry Springer show which was many years before.  I told him right away that I too was an AB and we become friends and had dinner together many times after that.  (Including get kicked out of Rosita's Mexican Food in Tempe, a suburb of Phoenix, because Heidi Lynn was dressed as a baby girl.)  

But we were not close friends.  Why?  We were both ABs, about the same age and lived down the street from each other.

The only reason we were really not close friends, or spent much time together, is because he hung out with an unsavory element in Phoenix.

Heidi Lynn (William Windsor) had money: lot's of it.  And many "street people" that he met in his walks about Phoenix all wanted to use him for his money, including lot's of street hookers and crack-heads that pretended to be his "Mommy" in order to get money from him.

And there were drug and alcohol issues too.

Like many of us who are in diapers and have struggled with the desire to wear and soil them, Heidi Lynn sought to drown these baby feelings in booze, coke and crystal.  Many times I would drop his/her place (which was an adult sized nursery, complete with a crib and highchair) and there would be strung-out prostitutes hanging out there, smoking the crack or crystal that Heidi Lynn (William) had bought them.    

Frankly, I wanted nothing to do with his "mommies" or his street friends.

And yes, he/she was robbed and assaulted many times by these people who pretended to be his "friends" or his "mommies."  Honestly, I felt sorry for Heidi Lynn: she was always searching for mommy love in all the wrong places.

RIP my friend.  You are missed. 

Here is the Obituary from Phoenix New Times

That is a very sad story. Heir to the POpular Mechanics fortune??? And i think the saddest element is that he died alone and it was two weeks before he was found and not by a loved one.

Thank you for the details.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I have fond memories of Heidi Lynn, as she was one of the first people who I got talking to when I joined DD for the first time back in 2008. I often used to sit up until the early hours of the morning (I'm British) talking to her, and I always valued her advice and kindness.

• 2 weeks later...

Who was Heidi Lynn? Some 7 or 8 years ago, I was compared to her in a tone that was uncomplimentary to both of us

Looking at the above, I am nothing like this person. I do not do exhibitionism. You would NOT find me on the low-grade TV shows nor ink a store en petite fille. I have class

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

What a Sweet Baby Girl..:(..I feel very sorry that such a Sweet Abdl person was so taken advantage of, and was  finally Lost to All of us that would Truly Adore and comfort Such a wonderful person..RIP..Heidi..