LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

baby powder causes ovarian cancer?

has any one heard this.

my grandfather was talking about this during christmas. he heard on the news that a new study shows that J&J baby powder is shown to cause ovarian cancer in women

They still have to do replication studies and animal experimentation

Will any of this information cause readers of this forum to stop sniffing the wonderful fragrance? It is possible to get the "scent" without the talc or asbestos or whatever the irritant is that is suspect in ovarian cancer.

• 1 month later...

I did not know that baby powder could lead to ovarian cancer, but this does not surprise me. I am not an ABDL, but began a relationship with a guy back in June who was into the lifestyle. To understand him, I researched what I could about it and agreed to wear diapers and pee in them because it turned him on. Our first time doing it, he rubbed baby powder all over my private area and we had sex. Within days I was in considerable pain from a UTI and thought I could treat it myself with an OTC medication. It did not go away.The pain became severe with cramping in my ovaries, back and legs and I ended up having to go for emergency treatment at a medical center. The doctor said it was the worst infection of this type she had seen. Even now, many months later, I still have pain in my ovaries and lower back. So my advice is for ladies NOT to use baby powder at all, and I would be leery of it as a man as well, since there is a possibility of it entering the urethra and causing a UTI. Seriously - it's not worth it. The relationship ended recently and I am now stuck with some long-term internal damage. If you absolutely must use it, I would suggest using it only around the pubic area and not at all on genitalia.There are also talc-free powders you can use; one I like is called "Silky Underwear" by LUSH. It has a sweet, vanilla-ish scent to it, close to the scent of baby powder. I have used it in my underwear for several years and have suffered no ill effects from it.

Bedwetter, sorry it took awhile to get back to you. Yes the Silky Underwear is indeed a powder although for some reason LUSH packages in the plastic bottle. It used to come in a shaker canister which I liked better. But it is a fabulous product and smells divine. It does have cocoa butter in the ingredients but it leaves your skin nice and soft, not greasy at all. I love it. Give it a try!

I did not know that baby powder could lead to ovarian cancer, but this does not surprise me. I am not an ABDL, but began a relationship with a guy back in June who was into the lifestyle. To understand him, I researched what I could about it and agreed to wear diapers and pee in them because it turned him on. Our first time doing it, he rubbed baby powder all over my private area and we had sex. Within days I was in considerable pain from a UTI and thought I could treat it myself with an OTC medication. It did not go away.The pain became severe with cramping in my ovaries, back and legs and I ended up having to go for emergency treatment at a medical center. The doctor said it was the worst infection of this type she had seen. Even now, many months later, I still have pain in my ovaries and lower back. So my advice is for ladies NOT to use baby powder at all, and I would be leery of it as a man as well, since there is a possibility of it entering the urethra and causing a UTI. Seriously - it's not worth it. The relationship ended recently and I am now stuck with some long-term internal damage. If you absolutely must use it, I would suggest using it only around the pubic area and not at all on genitalia.There are also talc-free powders you can use; one I like is called "Silky Underwear" by LUSH. It has a sweet, vanilla-ish scent to it, close to the scent of baby powder. I have used it in my underwear for several years and have suffered no ill effects from it.

Diapered Jason: I don't like the tone of your response. You are a 24 year old male - I am 52 year old female and I reckon I know a great deal more about female issues than you could possibly ever know. To suggest that we were using the powder as lubricant is a smart-assed thing to say and I don't appreciate it. The doctor CONFIRMED that it was the baby powder - they do take urine samples, you know. But you don't know, do you? It's nice that you can post a bunch of quotes from the cancer society but you do not have any real knowledge. The fact that after we stopped using the baby powder I never got another infection speaks for itself.

Diapered Jason: I don't like the tone of your response. You are a 24 year old male - I am 52 year old female and I reckon I know a great deal more about female issues than you could possibly ever know. To suggest that we were using the powder as lubricant is a smart-assed thing to say and I don't appreciate it. The doctor CONFIRMED that it was the baby powder - they do take urine samples, you know. But you don't know, do you? It's nice that you can post a bunch of quotes from the cancer society but you do not have any real knowledge. The fact that after we stopped using the baby powder I never got another infection speaks for itself.

• Like 1