LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Seen Bettypooh?

Another vote for Betty's return. I've asserted many times that Betty's insights and sage wisdom is among the most valuable and constructive in the whole of the AB/DL community. The mere thought that a handful of jerks could shut the door on such a resource boils my blood.

Not only is her advice useful to blossoming AB/DLs -- it's rife with poignant messages of optimism and self-acceptance applicable to life in general. I always read Betty's posts in a given thread, even if the rest of the thread is complete dogshit.

The AB/DL lifestyle can often be a struggle - made more difficult by the near constant onslaught of trolls, negative publicity, and overall societal stigmatization. People like Betty are invaluable and precious commodities that help to break down these barriers and reassure us that we're all OK in spite of the criticisms.

Please, Betty: For the health of this forum and the community at large, seriously contemplate the impact you have made and the importance of your presence here. You may be surprised at how many people you've touched along the way.

If y'all used those peepers of yours, you may notice they've explained why they have little interest in coming back, both relayed through repaid and in a blog post from yesterday. And it still stands that it's a problem with the admins tolerating transphobia, not one of feeling valued.

Granted - but my assertion still stands. I don't care if Betty has three heads and hails from the planet Omicron Persei 8. Her impact on the AB/DL community and this forum can simply not be overstated, regardless of her gender affiliation.

I hope things resolve themselves naturally, but I also hope BOTH parties realize how much of a void Betty's absence causes here.

BOTH parties, man.

TL;DR -- Betty is important to many people here. I only hope that whatever dispute is going on is viewed through that lens, and - God willing - an amicable resolution will be reached that allows for Betty's return.

Speaking as one of the transgender members, not to mention one who's quite fond of Bettypooh, add my name to the many who want her back. She was one of the first people (along with Christine) to welcome me when I first came here, and I felt more comfortable with her here. Her posts, regardless of the subject, were always interesting to read.

I'll tiptoe around this because I don't want to offend anyone, but I sometimes get a little confused with transgender nomenclature. It gets even a little more murky to me when cross-gender role play is involved (e.g. T-Girl role playing as a boy). That's not meant to be an affront to transgendered folks; rather it's a regrettable side effect of my ignorance on the subject. I'm getting much more familiar with the terminology, but I still get it wrong on occasion.

I'd hope that an offended party would correct me if I use the wrong title, but I could definitely see that grating on one's nerves after correcting people multiple times over a long period of time.

One of the things I love about DD is that it's opened my eyes to all sorts of alternative lifestyles, personalities, and identities, and people like Betty have been great sources of education for me in many of these subjects.

• 1 month later...