LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Death in Our Family

I regret to inform everyone that we have lost a member. His screen name was "gremlin". According to my limited information, the cause was cancer. He passed from this Earth about two months ago. My sincere apologies for not posting this sooner, but I didn't know until last night. Gremmy & I chatted regularly and I considered him a friend, even though we knew nothing about each other IRL. But then again, we didn't have to in order to be friends here. I will miss my friend, and I invite anyone else who knew him to add a post to this thread. Rest easy, bro, and when my time comes, I'll see you on the other side.

• Like 1

aww poor gremlin! may he finally feel better.

spoonchicken, even though you might not have even known it, you helped him get through some tough times. the fact you decided to post tells me you've been a very good friend. :-D

aww poor gremlin! may he finally feel better.

spoonchicken, even though you might not have even known it, you helped him get through some tough times. the fact you decided to post tells me you've been a very good friend. :-D

Really? wow...I didn't know that.....

RIP Gremlin :( I talked to him a few times in Chat & I enjoyed his posts that he made too. Thanks Spoon for posting this, as I had kind of wondered what had happened to him as he was on here quite a bit. Now I know :( .