LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

question are you really a DL if you complain about diapers for incontince?

Actually again, if I don't want the accidents they yes I "have to wear" a diaper. Accidents will happen to me no matter what so what's the alternative? I've tried long term catheterization and that gets extremely uncomfortable after a few days, not the mention the risk of a UTI. As such catheters are not a real option for me. I've also looked into an intestinal resectioning (they resection your intestin to use as a secondary bladder). It's not as pretty as it sounds and has a whole host of complications that go with it. Realistically this is also not a valid option for ANYONE! Do you know of another method of dealing with incontinence that I don't?

Sorry, but I've gotta call poo on this one. I'm urge incontinent from an auto accident and have been through nearly EVERY drug, treatment, and procedure the urologist though could possible cure me. Yes, I do actually like wearing diapers but I have also been forced into them as well. Given the option; I would much rather not have these painful urges or now the urinary retention that resulted from my last couple of surgeries. As such, I am a DL but also have every right to complain about them when problems arise- especially manufacturer defects.

I wasnt talking about complaining about manufacturs defects I was talking about DLs or ABDLs complaining they have to wear diapers, cause if they really loved diapers they wouldnt complain. I understand bowl IC complaing cause I dont like pooping myself and wouldnt want to. Mainly I was talking about urinary IC people. And I understand some of you guys have tried everything. I am trying to understand why a diaperlover or adultbaby that would wet their diapers even if they didnt have IC would complain about wearing. And I stated above no one has to wear they choose to wear to prevent accidents its a choice, saying you have to wear or are forced to wear is like saying someone is making you and not letting you choose. No one wants to wet themselves in public so we all choose to wear a diaper. And I like being IC I get to wear diaper 24/7 and thats my choice doctors wanted me to try meds and I tried one and had a sever reaction so I choose to wear diapers.

Oh I see. Well, I am an urinary incontinent and an AB, AND I do complain about being forced into them and having to wear a diaper. You asked and this is the answer, don't blame me if you don't like it. So; For the record, yes I was FORCED into diapers after my auto accident. I didn't ask to be in diapers 24/7 but I am because I -much like you- don't like having to wet myself all of the time. Not like this. Even wearing 24/7 would be nice if all I had to deal with was wetting a diaper, changing in public, and the occasional leak, but that's just not the case. There are manufactured defects, unexpected rashes that seem to appear for no real reason or won't go away, and in my case the physical complications that have come with it all. There's also the urologists who either don't know or don't care to help me, and oh yes. There's the people who just don't understand your situation no matter what you say.

I only wear after work or weekends cause I like to keep it a secret

Yes, I have worn to work, but its not something I'm so keen to do all the time and as its just a fetish, we get bored of it

you dont have to wear you wear because you dont want accidents that is your choice. We all make choices saying you have to or are forced is saying you dont have a choice, and you do you made the choice to wear diapers to protect you from accidents.

Okay, people with epilepsy choose to take medicine for it because they don't want to have any mal seizures and die from it or suffer any side affects from it. People with Bipolar choose to take medicine because they want to be stable people and not be out of control with their emotions and be abusive towards their partners or children and they want to live a normal life. People with diabetes choose to take pills or insulin for it because they also don't want to die from it or suffer any side affects from it and go blind or get anything amputated. My Uncle chooses to take medicine for his blood clot disorder because he also doesn't want to get sick and die from it too.

Let's not forget that being the wonderful human creatures we are, we tend to think the grass is greener on the other side of the issue.

At the end of the day, those who act out of free choice vs those who are figuratively "forced" to cope with something will always see the same issue from different points of view.

Okay, people with epilepsy choose to take medicine for it because they don't want to have any mal seizures and die from it or suffer any side affects from it. People with Bipolar choose to take medicine because they want to be stable people and not be out of control with their emotions and be abusive towards their partners or children and they want to live a normal life. People with diabetes choose to take pills or insulin for it because they also don't want to die from it or suffer any side affects from it and go blind or get anything amputated. My Uncle chooses to take medicine for his blood clot disorder because he also doesn't want to get sick and die from it too.

That's your logic you're using.

thats correct we all make choices wether its to take the meds or not to wear diapers or not to. You choose to wear diapers cause you dont want to pee your pants

If you're hungry and complain about how bad food tastes yet still choose to over eat because you body's full signal is out of wack then are you really obese? If you chose to crawl out of a building filled with smoke (except for the lowest 2 or 3 feet) would that make you unable to walk? If you're thirsty and complain about bad tasting water are you really thirsty then? If you're sleep deprived for 2+ days but choose to continue not sleeping then does that make you not tired? Do you see where I'm going with this yet? How about "are you really a DL if you complain about diapers for incontinence"?

Fine you guys are forced even though you have two choices to wear a diaper or not to wear. We have gotton off topic the topic is about wether or not dls are really dls when they complain about having to wear diapers. To me if you really loved diapers you wouldnt complain. But I have come to realize that not all DLs like peeing in diapers and that some of you only want to be part time wearers and not feeling like diapers are your only option.

BabyLee75, No- bad baby- No!!! We have NOT gotten off topic. This is the topic! The point I had just made was that as a DL I am more validated in complaining about having to wear diapers out of a true necessity (ie. the very definition of forced- not choice but necessity). Yes I absolutely love wearing diapers. Do I love being forced into them 24/7 with painful urges and retention- No. Do I like having to deal with sub standard manufacturers or their constant defects- no. Do I like leaks, rashes, and all of the other problems that come with wearing diapers- actually I'm somewhat indifferent to them. Do I like wearing and wetting diapers (that work properly)- Yes. This makes me a DL. It also validates that there are some portions I don't like and therefore complain about them in the hopes of getting a resolution.

I too complain about the defects thats a legitiment complaint. I was trying to understand why DLs and ABDLs that like wearing diapers and weting them complain about having to wear them I assumed that you all should be gratful to wear diapers and as I said in my last post I have come to realize that alot of you dont like wearing all the time. I am sorry that I made you angry.

Guys... I think the original question is answered...especially by canadian DL, the grass is always greener on the other side, and DLs can certainly complain about it not being any fun anymore, now that bad things are happening.

I certainly don't like finding used diapers in the ditch near my house. i am still a DL. Brian likes his diapers...when they work properly.

I personally found underware uncomfotable and to get to wear diapers 24/7 is a plus for me cause they are so much more comfertable and I lovethem. Dill pickle I to hate finding used diapers in the ditch or left in bathroom stalls in public people should throw them in the trash.

this argument is all about semantics! to understand semantics, we have to break it down into its parts: seman and tics. seman is a mispronunciation of simian, which means monkeys, and tics is a misspelling of ticks, which are small bloodsucking insects. so, until we consult an expert in gorilla parasites, we cannot fully debate semantics. :-P

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest DiaperChick979

Overall I do like to be diapered all the time but I do have my days where I'd rather make the choice to wear diapers rather than have to wear them all the time. It's usually only after a major accident where I hate my diapers, until I realize how much worse not wearing a diaper could have been. So for me it's a rare thing to hate my diapers. I'd rather wear them by choice but since I have to wear them, I might as well learn to love them!

Overall I do like to be diapered all the time but I do have my days where I'd rather make the choice to wear diapers rather than have to wear them all the time. It's usually only after a major accident where I hate my diapers, until I realize how much worse not wearing a diaper could have been. So for me it's a rare thing to hate my diapers. I'd rather wear them by choice but since I have to wear them, I might as well learn to love them!

I hate when I overload my diapers with pee and it leaks to it only happens on rare occasions when I am to bussy to change my diaper before I pee again

• 3 weeks later...

I started out as DL (Which I still am). However I began wearing diapers 24/7 last year, despite it's now every day and night I'm diapered I still enjoy them. Hopefully I'll accomplish my goal sometime in the future and become incontinent.