LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

XP MEDICAL Branded diaper

ldatsea

They definitely look like steps in the right direction, but I couldn't help notice the lower tapes are still positioned in the middle, and the lack of leak guards. Shoot, put those lower tapes back in the right position and I'll try them again. Not before that though, they leak way before reaching capacity due to them being impossible to get a snug fit around your legs. Oh well, still steps in the right direction.

I ordered samples of these in both medium and large and tried a medium level 3 and was amazed at how comfy they are!! :o WOW! I like how they fit and appreciate the wider seat etc. I didn't have any issues with the tapes or the fit and they also really held a LOT....But as said above, the inner leak guards would be a nice addition... but over all I found them just to be a really great diaper right off the bat :D

I'm gonna try the level 4 medium tonight, should be much like an Abena 4, as Gary suggests.

We'll see, as I seem to pee a lot at night :blush: As for the larges, they might be to big....hmmm..might be fun to try and make fit, but if they are anything like Bambino larges, they will just gap at the legs and leak...but make me feel smaller :blush: which is an interesting experiance.

I'm gonna try the level 4 medium tonight, should be much like an Abena 4, as Gary suggests.

We'll see, as I seem to pee a lot at night :blush: As for the larges, they might be to big....hmmm..might be fun to try and make fit, but if they are anything like Bambino larges, they will just gap at the legs and leak...but make me feel smaller :blush: which is an interesting experiance.

This is my exact same problem. I know I'm a large based on the larges will almost extend up to my belly button, and have about 2" overlap on the sides (a perfectly proper fit). The mediums only extend up to my waist line, and barely have 1/2“ of overlap. A clear sign they don't fit and I need a size larger.

Unfortunately those lower tapes are positioned in the middle, and not the bottom where they should be. As such, I will leak long before reaching capacity.

The XP L4's also have a lot more sap than the L3's. They swell up nicely, but don't seem to wick as good as they should which is a bummer since they'd probably last me 12+ hours if they did- and I pee a lot too.

• 1 month later...

Looks like they posted on their homepage the introduction of Absorbancy Plus Level 4. Shows the stack being thicker than dry 24/7 and Abena X-plus...he also gives the absorbancy 5 1/2 drops which is more than I've seen them give any diaper...the absorbancy plus they posted recently only had 3 drops....now that being said, no mention of leak guards is made, which may be a downfall...either way, it's definitely tempting now...

Their absorbency is good, unfortunately due to the tapes being positioned to high they will leak long before reaching their capacity. They are probably better than Wellness, but not as good as Abena.

Do you realize that you mention this in every single post you make on these diapers?

Yes quite obviously. I keep hoping enough other people will catch on to this, realize what a proper fit is (including having the diaper extend up to your belly button AND have the inch or two minimum overlap on the sides), and thereby get these manufacturers to make the diapers correctly.

At least that's my hope.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yes quite obviously. I keep hoping enough other people will catch on to this, realize what a proper fit is (including having the diaper extend up to your belly button AND have the inch or two minimum overlap on the sides), and thereby get these manufacturers to make the diapers correctly.

At least that's my hope.

With the improvements it's not a bad diaper... but for the price I'll keep buying my Abenas, they're simply better.

I may go back to Abena or try A+. I got a case of 18 confidry's from Gary that contained thin wings, rips in plastic, and tears in SAP.

Now, he sent me a replacement case, but I still have tears in the SAP.

I wonder if he gets 24/7's leftovers, and that's why he sells them at a lower price. IDK. I haven't had an issue with Xp until just recently.

I've ordered several cases of Drys from XP over the past few years... they've always been hit-or-miss on the quality. Missing tapes, tears in the outer shell or missing seams on the inner lining, definitely NOT what a premium quality diaper should be. Likewise I've ordered many, many cases of Abena... and I don't recall having an issue with their quality. Also the Molicares I've ordered from him have always been good... I just think Molis clump up too much for my active lifestyle.

That's odd. I've been wearing dry24/7 for almost a year now. I haven't had a single problem with them other than having to stick the tapes on really good or they will eventually pop off if I don't.

• 2 months later...

I am in LA and was running short on supplies due to have to wear 24/7 for the time being. I was able to go to the warehouse of XP Medical to pick up much needed supplies. I bout the 24/7 brand to try after hearing good things about it. I just want to say that Gary was extremely helpful and very nice. I got very lucky that he was nearby as I was starting to panic

Jill