LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

close call could have been arested

babyleanna75

laws are important, yes they protect liberty, but in many cases I think we shouldn't need a law to tell us to do the right thing, for example, the few times I have to get behind a wheel, ill put my phone on flight mode or turn it off, if I forget and it rings or a text comes in, nothing will get me to touch that phone until ive pulled over, or parked the car, at which point I know I can safely deal with the phone, I leave the radio off, I focus solely on the road and everything that one has to pay attention to, not because of a law but because its right. I take it upon myself to wear a seatbelt, its just good practice, on the internet I don't troll, not because of some anti trolling law that may or may not exist but because its not in the golden rule, which I try to follow every day of my life, I don't need a rule or law to say not to, I could give more examples, like I will not murder, although I do regret taking my single shot and killing a woodpecker, I did it last Saturday morning, and I still feel bad about it, it had to be done and it was damaging the house, but I still regret it, it feels like murder which is how it ties in to this, but ive never killed a human, never tried to, never once tried to force a sexual act, never steal, I don't need a law telling me not to, I do what I believe everyone should be taught to do, which is to police themselves, learn to regulate their own behavior and not go to extremes just because one can,

My point isnt that so many actually read newspapers while driving, but its not forbidden like talking in the phone..

Driving with a baby in the backseat is way more dangerous than a phone in your hand, combine those 2 and you have a deathtrap

How is driving with a baby in the back seat dangerous? They're all in car seats now or in their carriers that are buckled in or hooked in the thing.

laws are important, yes they protect liberty, but in many cases I think we shouldn't need a law to tell us to do the right thing, for example, the few times I have to get behind a wheel, ill put my phone on flight mode or turn it off, if I forget and it rings or a text comes in, nothing will get me to touch that phone until ive pulled over, or parked the car, at which point I know I can safely deal with the phone, I leave the radio off, I focus solely on the road and everything that one has to pay attention to, not because of a law but because its right. I take it upon myself to wear a seatbelt, its just good practice, on the internet I don't troll, not because of some anti trolling law that may or may not exist but because its not in the golden rule, which I try to follow every day of my life, I don't need a rule or law to say not to, I could give more examples, like I will not murder, although I do regret taking my single shot and killing a woodpecker, I did it last Saturday morning, and I still feel bad about it, it had to be done and it was damaging the house, but I still regret it, it feels like murder which is how it ties in to this, but ive never killed a human, never tried to, never once tried to force a sexual act, never steal, I don't need a law telling me not to, I do what I believe everyone should be taught to do, which is to police themselves, learn to regulate their own behavior and not go to extremes just because one can,

These days you can't leave your kids in the car anymore so I don't know when I can leave my own in the car again so the law in place will help me figure it out. If the age is ten let's say, I will start leaving them in the car the day they turn ten. This is an example of why we have laws in place because some people cannot figure out at what age should their child do something or can't figure out at what age can their child handle a rifle, at what age can they be home alone and for how long. You certainly can't go by your own childhood because times have changed so it makes it hard for me to know when it's okay the the law about it helps us figure out as parents when it's acceptable to do it. I just tried looking it up and couldn't find anything and lot of moms are also asking the same thing.

The mobile phone law is full of holes

You can sit there and dictate into a iPod or similar device, just as long as it cant be used as a phone

You can read the newspaper etc etc etc

Wrong!!!!!

The law allows for ticketing ANY distracted driving behavior.

The mobile electronic device law just adds a way to ticket someone who hasn't broken any other law or regulation yet.

Driving without due care has been around for a long time and could be used to ticket phone use or any other distractions while driving.

Ok, I get it, wearing a seatbelt may or may not save my life in a auto accident,

There is aslo a claim that wearing a helmit while rideing a motorcycle will save your life.

• Like 1

Many people refer to common sense when talking about making a decision to do or not do a particular activity.

However common sense does not just appear out of thin air, much of it depends on your parents.

Common sense can be best defined as information you learned without realizing you learned it.

Since you don't recall learning the info, you assume it's something everyone knows.

But, that's not true, common sense will be different in everyone and it will be dependent on your very early learning.

For example, I grew up on a farm where we did nearly everything for ourselves, no contractors or repair persons were ever called.

I assumed everyone knew how to grow a garden, prune fruit trees correctly, fix mechanical stuff, plumbing, carpentry, etc.

When I left home and moved to the city, my new friends did not know how to do a bunch of this stuff, and asked how I knew it.

I actually could not really answer, since I don't really know when or how I learned the info, it's stuff that I've known all my life.

Don't fault people for lack of "common sense" ,it's all just knowledge, and you can learn it anytime.