LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yes he is now dead. A sad time it is. I will have a signature and Avatar in his honor. The man was well known for many movies, but none like his spot as Brian O'Connor in the movies The fast and the furious. He was on his way to a charity event when he was with his friend in a Porsche GT 2005 and doing donuts and lose control and hit both a tree and poll. They where killed at the scene and stuck while then burned to death,= in the car. The bodies have yet to be Identified, but where confirmed to be those two dead. He was half way to almost done to filming the 7th movie for the F&F movies. He was set to go to Atlanta to do all the heavy parts of him.

The bodies where so badly burned, that they need a week or so to get Dental information to get an I.D. on who is who. The Autopsy has been delayed. For those who do not know this is him.

Hmm....this is hard for me. I'm sorry that you feel sad. But that's about as far as my pity / sadness for Walker goes. He was an actor in a movie series that I really don't approve of, and he died doing something incredibly stupid. I don't see why the type of car he was driving is important, and my heart strings weren't really pulled by the fact that he "died on site and then burned to death."

About the only thing I csn say is that they'll find someone else to pick on now. I've seen folks take jabs at him for his acting. He was no Sam Elliot or Clint Eastwood, but he wasn't too bad. Horrifying and sad...that's about all I can say....

Hmm....this is hard for me. I'm sorry that you feel sad. But that's about as far as my pity / sadness for Walker goes. He was an actor in a movie series that I really don't approve of, and he died doing something incredibly stupid. I don't see why the type of car he was driving is important, and my heart strings weren't really pulled by the fact that he "died on site and then burned to death."

It is unclear what speed the Carrera GT was doing, but it was capable of 200+MPH. The street it is on is known for drag races, and had the hot rod shop on it. They had just left a small crowd at the shop. This half million dollar car has no electronic stability control, and it has been called very unforgiving and unstable at speed, even for race car drivers., in part due to having the engine in the middle of the car instead of at one

A status symbol to be sure, but not a smart ride.