LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picked up a huge collection of Naruto from a roommate. Still haven't gotten around to watching it.

complete Full Metal Alchemist.

many episodes of Tenjou Tenge. (I've made a DDR step to the theme song in StepMania, available on request)

few episodes of Full Metal Panic...and all of FMP Fumoffu.

a few dubbed episodes of Inuyasha and Samurai Champloo on adult swim.

and this isn't really an anime, but it seems like it would be well-adapted to the anime format -- a "sprite" comic called Kid Radd. If you're a fan of long, winding stories, or of late 80s and early 90s console gaming, or if you just like moving pictures, check it out. It's gripping.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

hmmm lets see id have to say my favorite is ai yori aoshi and second favorite would have to be yu yu hakusho. heres the others ive seen

robotech

bubble gum crisis tokyo 2040

blue seed

kenshin

all the tenchi serier except the new one

ranma 1/2

saber marionette j

rahxephon

chobits

love hina

please teacher

please twins

i my me strawberry eggs

gungrave

hellsing

evangelion

peacemaker

soul hunter

gundam 0079

gundam 08th ms team

gundam 0080

gundam 0083

gundam - f91

gundam wing

gto

outlaw star

saiyuki

escaflowne

zone of the enders

cowboy bebop

dragon half

get backers

kiddy grade

king of bandit jing

ronin warriors

saikano

samurai 7

samurai x

trigun

ninja resurrection

ikkitousen

dn angel

voltron

all of those are really good lol so far ive only seen one anime i didnt really care for and thats brain powered lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How come I didn't notice this thread earlier!? Damn! Oh well. I'm glad to see that there are so many anime fans on this site! I absolutley LOVE anime. For me it started with Sailor Moon, Dragonball/Z, and yes even little Pokemon. From then, my passion has, and keeps on growing. I've got over $3000 of DVD's, Over 3.5 GB of AMV's, Tons of Posters, Figures, Magazines, Artbooks, and Plushies, and even have 2 Anime Tattoo's, with a 3rd being done in the next few months!! I'm also a Security Staff member for a Con that is held close to me every year. Again, I'm glad to see there more diaper loving Anime fans out there!!!

i used to have a promo dvd of an anime series that i really liked but i can't find it anywhere, probably because i can't even remember the name so i can look it up to see if its still going.

i figure with as many anime enthusiasts as there are on here someone will recognize what im describing and hopefully give me a name.

the episode i watched started out with the creator (i think his name was hoshi rikito)apologizing for the show and totally denying any responsibility for the damage it does to society or something like that, it was a really strange comedy with a girl possibly working for some guy trying to take over the world, i think the name of the show is her name.

about half way through the episode she was starving when she saw a dog(it looked more like a cat to me) started to chase it, caught it but for some reason she didn't eat him. that same dog was singing in the end credits saying stuff like if you do have to kill me do it in one blow so the meat doesn't get stringy and hard... weird but hilarious...

from what i remember she used to die a lot but she always got brought back to life by this thing called the macrochasm, there might be another main character that died more then her but she didn't make too many appearances on the episode i watched.

she was sent to the house of the creator of the show to kill him, this is probably why i remember his name because he was singing a pretty entertaining song: "rikito rikito, i'm just a lousy good for nothing that draws manga all day long"

so does anyone have any idea what the name of this show is or even remember seeing an episode? i would really like to see more of it.

thanks in advance.

Anime/Manga is not my thing at all, I know its has a huge following - but I guess it's like anything in life - one persons "ying" is another persons "yang".

Fair play to you guys though - you certainly seem to be keen on it :)

Regards

Dynamick

@Restlessfox. The Anime that you were thinking of is Excel Saga. One of the main characters (Excel) is always trying to chase down and eat her dog named Menchi. The other girl (The one who keeps dying) is called Hyatt. Excel Saga is a very funny, very popular, very wierd Anime, but is great none the less. There is even a half assed sequel called Puni Puni Poemy. THAT show is just plain wierd. Hope this helps!!

I love anime as well! I can't get enough of it !! I've probably seen less then some here but i probably own more then most here :P

Top 5 are as followed:

Death Note

Ergo Proxy

Full Metal Alchemist

Golden Boy

Full Metal Panic (all of them)

I can produce a list of the anime series i own if you wish but ... i won't go and type all that without people being interested x3

-Necros-

Naruto

Bleach

Windy Tales

Ergo Proxy

Golden boy

Macross

Hellsing

Street fighter

Basilisk

Gundam (all of them .. yeah thats a lot of gundam lol)

Berserk

Flame of recca

Trinity Blood

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Cowboy Bebop

Gosuken (this included the live action)

Yami to boushi to how no tabito (something like that ..@_@ long name)

King of fighters

Sukisiyo

Haibane Renmei (f*cking good!)

Excel Saga

Serial experiments Lain

Burn up

Star Ocean

Angelic layer

Night warriors revenge

Full metal panic (all of the series)

Samurai 7

Ghost in the shell

Appleseed

Samurai Champloo (good!)

Yanpapa (live action too)

Nadesico

Kiddy grade

Planetes

2x2 = Shinobuden

Magical girl lyrical nanoha

Ninja scroll

Dears

Eureka seven

Air

GTO (also live action)

Fafner

Mai otome (also Mai hime)

FLCL

Azumanga Daioh

Princess Princess

Gakuen Heavan

Boku wa konomana kaeranai

Amazing nurse nanako

Memories -Stink Bomb and Magnetic

Kanna duki no miko

Law of ueki

Hack Twilight

Last exile

Geneshaft

R.O.D

Vandread

Witch hunter robin

popotan

Photon: The idiot advanture

Matankei Loki Ragnarok

Physic Academy

Initial D

Air master

Hack .sign

Trigun

Now&then, here&there

Chobits

Noir

Kino's travels

Nia_7

Kasimasi

Loveless

Vampire D hunter

death note

one piece

Gasaraki

speed grapher

FMA

gravitation

Noein

Samurai Deeper Kyo

mahou sensei negima

Love hina

elfen lied

Ichigo mashimaro

those who hunt elves

That would sumerize what i have :D except in a lot of series i have special eps and all the movies they did ! I'm an anime whore :P

-Necros-

Azumanga Daioh. (W/Autographed Artbox.)

Black Lagoon. (VOL 1 Autographed).

Bleach VOL: 1-7.

Cardcaptor Sakura: VOL:1-10 + Movies. (Movie 1 Autographed).

Chobits Thinpack.

Colorful.

Dears.

Deathnote VOL: 1-2 (W/Limited edition Ryuk figure + Box)

Doki Doki School Hours VOL:1

Dragonball Z Ultimate un-cut: Season 1-3.

Dragonball GT.

Full Metal Alchemist: (VOL:1 Autographed)

Full Metal Panic TSR.

Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU!

Girls Bravo:VOL:1&2

Girls High.

GTO:VOL:1

Gunslinger Girl.

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz special edition. (Autographed)

Hand Maid May Thinpack.

Ikkitousen.

Inuyasha: Movie 3&4.

Jungle de Ikou.

Kannazuki no Miko.

Karin: VOL:1-3.

Kashimashi.

Kiddy Grade.

Love Hina: VOL: 1&2 + Movies.

Mahoromatic: Something more beautiful VOL:1

Mahou Tsukai Tai. [Downloaded]

Mai-HiME. W/ special edition Artbox)

Mai-Otome: VOL:1-3.

Martian Successor Nadesico.

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Nanaka 6/17.

Naruto: Un-cut Box sets 1-5.

Negima!. (VOL: 1 Autographed).

Negima!?: Eps 1-15 [Downloaded]

Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum. + Movies.

Nurse Witch Komugi-chan: VOL: 1.

Onegai Teacher.

Onegai Twins.

Pani Poni Dash! w/Artbox).

Plastic Little.

Popotan.

Puni Puni Poemy. (Autographed).

Sailor Moon: S, Super S Movies.

School Rumble: VOL: 1-3.

Strawberry Marshmallow: VOL: 1.

Strawberry Panic! [Downloaded]

This Ugly, Yet Beautiful World (VOL: 1 Autographed) .

Trigun: VOL:1

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie VOL: 1

That's all I got..... for now. ALL of these are legit DVD's except for 3 series, which will be deleted when I get my hands on the DVD's. This is only my anime list. I've got many, many, many more anime related items including Plushies, Figures, Towels, T-shirts, Manga's, Artbook's, and even 2 (Soon to be 3) Tattoo's!!

Bleach FTW! but...I'm now two weeks behind.... One week in downloads... I just need to watch it. Oh well, I'm having fun spending all my free time here. Bleach can wait for a day that I have nothing to do. And, they're only like 20 minute episodes, so I can sit and watch a months worth in about an hour and a half.

@Restlessfox. The Anime that you were thinking of is Excel Saga. One of the main characters (Excel) is always trying to chase down and eat her dog named Menchi. The other girl (The one who keeps dying) is called Hyatt. Excel Saga is a very funny, very popular, very wierd Anime, but is great none the less. There is even a half assed sequel called Puni Puni Poemy. THAT show is just plain wierd. Hope this helps!!

OMG!! I just ordered that off Amazon 2 days ago!

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently, my absolute favorite anime/manga is One Piece by Eiichiro Oda. I'm a Shonen fan in general, with other series I'm interested in being Naruto, Bleach, and most recently Fairy Tail. Though I do like other genre, the occasional shojo is good, and I love slice-of-life comedies like Azumanga Daioh or Yotsuba&.

Ah, yes Anime. Perhaps the greatest gift the Japanese Isles ever presented to the world!

I am a hopeless anime addict, although I have not had the fundage to buy anything like a comprehensive library yet. I get most of mine through Netflix, and buy the ones I really really like.

Currently, my absolute fave series is Trinity Blood. Cant beat it. Music is awesome characters are cool, concept is cool, storyline is good....absolutely great.

Other faves:

Excel Saga (Cant beat it for sheer silliness)

Fruits Basket

Full Metal Panic!: FUMOFFU (Again, the silliness factor)

X (The full series)

Trigun

Elfen Lied

Gundam Wing

Gundam Seed

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

The Vision of Escaflowne (hated the movie though)

Hellsing

The Melancholy of Haruhai Suzimaya (Good in English, but they shouldnt have put the episodes in chronological order....it was better the way it was released in Japan, with the episodes all mixed up).

The music is part of what makes anime though. You cant beat it. For that, like I said above, I love Dress (Bloody Trinity Mix) which is the opening song for Trinity Blood. I also really like exDream which opens the episodes from X.

I was surprised to see so many of us diapered anime fans out there!