LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accident at school

Really sorry to hear it happened to you, having an accident and pants wetting in public is never easy, espcially when it is in front of friends and peers. Fortunately a university classroom is mostly mature adults and most (if not all) will not make fun of you. They see you as their equal not as some child.

Panic is somethimg you train out of. This is not hogh school, where nobody renally wants to be there. Go bnack, show the world the strong stuff you are made of.

Also, I suspect the coffee is to blame. Don't touch the rotgut at school, which is probably inconsistent, without being prepared for the consequences!

Army Baby, I too am really sorry that you have had this very embarrassing experience. However, please do not decide to drop out of school because of it. Go back and go on with your education.

I became incontinent as the result of a medical mishap when I was 14 years old ( in 1956) and had to attend high school in cloth diapers and plastic pants. That certainly wasn't any fun! However, there's an old saying that is true to some extent: whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. So hang in there!

Sorry you had to experiance this, it must have sucked big time. IF you get tired of diapers and want to change up, you can still get away with a pull up or even some type of training pants that might hold some of what you put out. Thats better then regular underwear that doesn't hold squat, as you have experienced.

though I'm not a fan of the current selection of 'adult pull ups (IE protective underwear) they will hold 1 good flood, and allow you time to get somewhere to change, or not be exposed to the public embarassment of such things as this happening.

Protection plus and Abena make a decent heavy duty (doody? ) pull up that is discreet yet heavy enough to contain a heavy flood.

So you don't 'have to' wear when you don't want to, and want to be a 'big boy' ;) but you still can be protected and discreet, just in case of an accident...

Hope this helps in someway.

What other people think is really non of your business, so don't worry about it. As you said, the diaper (or other form of protection) is far better then the humiliation of the wet pants and puddle on the floor. Who cares what underwear you wear? I wear for fun (psychological 'need' sometimes) just because I want to and I 'CAN' and I don't care what others think. So what??? I am discreet and don't bring attention to myself, and no one has bothered me to date...so in reality it isn't any big issue, most of what you feel or fear is in your head.

So the pull up option is always there, and really, a lot of the products, though really unattractive, will help a LOT as they will hold 1 good flood, which gives you the chance and time to go find a place to change.

I know this isn't fun, but neither is having the type of experiance that you endured, so in order to avoid that in the future....use something that will help you in the social surroundings that you are exposed to. many products are discreet and really, from personal experiance, no one really cares. So just wear what you want or what you feel will work for you and move on...Life is worth more then a puddle on the floor. ;)

ArmyBaby1

You need to do two things besides finishing school here

1) Get used to wearing protection, and get over your fears about it. If you take even basic precautions, the stuff is invisible, often even to your doctor. Don't believe me? Walk through your supermarket and drugstore, notice the amount of shelf space devoted to both incontinence and " feminine hygiene", That amount of shelf space is there because corporate management knows it maximises profits, so an awful lot of people are purchasing incontinence products. Now, you, obsessed with diapers, have you ever figured out anyone who is wearing diapers or other protection? Have you ever heard anyone ridiculed for it?

So, time to experiment and figure out what works. Me, I like a pair of compression shorts, sold in sporting goods for cycling, over otherwise crinkly plastic- backed Depends tabbed protection with a Serenity pee pad in front. I also have a pair of Gary mfg's PUL pants that I like. Others prefer diapers with paper outers, and still others prefer cloth. They aren't wrong - my solution is just least hassle in my situation, which includes a wife who is very turned off by diapers and doing my laundry and who is home when packages arrive. I have also played with silicone condom catheters and leg bags, and these are also viable, but will be found in medical supply stores, not regular stores.

2). Get some professional psychological help with standing up for yourself. My university had a counseling service I used. I understand that this is unpleasant and difficult for you, but you will be *MUCH* better off in the long run. Had you been in the habit of taking care of yourself properly, you would have been protected at school.

OK Monday is the last day of school for this quarter and also the first day that I have after the accident. I will base everything on this one day, whether to do the graduation thing or just walk away from everything happy to know that I lived. Most of you have all said that there should not be a problem walking in and doing this one class and everyone should act their age. I hope that it is true as this is going to be the longest class of the quarter. The teacher has 3 classes coming together for this one day and we are all giving speeches in groups.... Should be a blast and hope things go ok....

Sorry been slow, Well went to class last night. It was rush, rush and rush to get everything done and set up for class. Finally made it to class and was scared about it but nothing major was said to me, beside my instructor asking how I was and if I needed to leave I could at any time beside when we where presenting. I took it to mean that If I need a bathroom break take it, but he did not make it a bad thing.