LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who do you want to be?

So, I know a lot of people enjoy role playing-ive never actually role played before, but a lot of times I enjoy going to bed early or waking up early and lieing in bed so I could role play in my head, I like making up my own Baby charcters to pretend to be in my head to go along with movies or tv shows or books.

This isn't all that un-common in my experience, and not just to the ABDL world.

Then again, I'm a writer, and when I go to bed its a lot of brainstorming and mock situations for things I'm writing. I'll take characters I'm roleplaying on larger sites (Where you play the same character in multiple threads/instances) and I'll do the same with them.

Even with the ABDL Community.

My latest was a girl, caught pull-up clad in a store babied. It was.. interesting. I tend to do that and elaborate for stories I plan to do.

Though, I rarely put myself as a character from an established narrative, I'll occasionally do a 'fanfictiony' thing and put myself in the universe, but as myself or something.

I love being who I am in my stories It's really fun making up my own baby characters and one of my stories is from a movie well the characters at least and that movie is black swan and if anyone has heard or read the story Son of nina sayers which inspired my name will know what I mean

I am just Christine Daryleanne Paradise

I don't really RP at all. While I've never tried to RP very much, I feel like I just can't get behind the whole age-regress thing...which is weird for an ABDL, I know. I think I just like being me too much to be someone else =D.

I don't play a particular role, I'm always me but I do imagine that I'm my g/f's little boy. I close my eyes when I'm changed and dream that she's telling me that I'm being put in a nappy and plastic pants because she wants me to wet them. I like being held when I'm wetting and imagine that she's encouraging me, whispering in my ear, to use my nappy because that's what 'mummy' likes me to do.

I pretty much lull myself to sleep every night with some sort of story.

Sometimes I'm a human altered to be a my chuckie fox flying my own super ship with an army of robots developing an uninhabited star system. Or, traveling all of space seeking intelligent life to barter (peaceful) tech advances for their people's histories and stories. Compiling the universe's knowledge for my own perpetual entertainment.

Sometimes I'm an ancient kitsune to lives in the caves near some small villages which bring me sacrifices of food and shinnies for me keeping peace between them and keeping warlords and armies away from them.

Really great getting to read every ones inner persona's and stories. I was *HOPEING* I wasn't going to be the only person who would lie in bed and take comfort in pretending to be someone else.

My characters are almost always the same, a little girl who is small and weak and helpless being protected and loved, handled with Kid gloves by a strong male figure.

I'm at my most 'involuntarily little' when I'm about to go to sleep, or after waking up. Naturally the former's usually ready for sleepytime herself, and I'm likely to ask an e-daddy of mine for a little attention and natter before being put to bed. Sometimes bedtime me is a 'middle'; a little herself but takes care of another in diapers. Juggles 'bratty' and 'sweet' at all times.