LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suzanne Sommers Was A Bedwetter!

>Did anyone hear Howard Stern show on Friday?

>Suzanne Sommers was on and said she was a bedwetter and was "diapered

>everynight well past her 17th birthday"

>Boy, that makes me feel better! We are NOT alone!

From a 1995 usenet post.

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard rumors (and read somewhere, but forget where) that Britney Spears actually does wear diapers. I would actually love to see that, even though I have a hard time believing it.

Alicia Silverstone, there is another one I would love to see in diapers. Has anyone else sat and watched a tv show or movie and wonder what the actress (or actor) would look like in a diaper? My list is endless, but includes Hillary Duff, Sarah Michelle Gellar (one of my all time favorites), Britney Spears, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Aniston, and the list goes on. :P

• 2 weeks later...
:D When I was in high school, I thought I was the only one still bedwettig! Now, I know better (statistically, 1-2% of teens are bedwetters). My high school had 3,000 students; thus there must have been about 30-60 other teens in my high school, wetting their beds! Suzanne Summers went to my high school, when I did; thus I now know the identity of one other bedwetter in my high school! Too bad we did not get to know each other, very well (& share our "secret w/each other)!
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Julie

I once went to a site with doctored photos of celebrities in diapers. I wish I could remember how I got there but it had a few you mentioned like Brtiney, Jennifer Love Hewiit, Sarah Michelle Gellar. It had a few others too like Sandra Bullock and Christina Aguleria. It was actually pretty funny.

• 4 months later...
Guest snellembiss

I once went to a site with doctored photos of celebrities in diapers. I wish I could remember how I got there but it had a few you mentioned like Brtiney, Jennifer Love Hewiit, Sarah Michelle Gellar. It had a few others too like Sandra Bullock and Christina Aguleria. It was actually pretty funny.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

www.diapersandplasticpants.com has some pics of celebs in diapers (pasties of course) u need to log in though - plus side is it's free

• 6 months later...

I was just looking at the middle website you found, and noticed this link at the side of the page.

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/web...r_katie_holmes/

Apparently because of the silent birth that Katie Holmes has to do, Tom Cruise has commisioned a pacifier to be made for her.

• 10 months later...

I heard rumors about Elvis and Michael Landon using diapers. Then rumors are rumors. The tabloids thrive on them!

Has anyone else heard anything of the sort?

>Did anyone hear Howard Stern show on Friday?

>Suzanne Sommers was on and said she was a bedwetter and was "diapered

>everynight well past her 17th birthday"

>Boy, that makes me feel better! We are NOT alone!

From a 1995 usenet post.

Redneck, check out this link. I couldn't find a mention on here of Michael Landon. But the film mention in the link was one he made about his childhood. And I think you can even watch the film following the link in that post. It was working last time I tried it, but that was months ago. Here is the IMDb page for the film.

• 2 years later...