LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Demographic Mystery

DD behaves like an almost exclusively Eastern US site in terms of posting, with hardly any posts after 11:00 or thereabouts

Further, my link to the last functional page of our guestmap shows the greatest concentration of members to be in the Eastern US trailing into what looks like the eastern Midwest

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/repaid1

ONe would think that the West Coast and England would be at least as heavily populated with ABL's

Being out here on the wet....errrr...'west' coast :blush: I am up late usually until 1 or 2 am PST and see activity here from people who are up still or just getting up. Early this morning around 1 am pst I read your post, then checked around and there were 16 people in chat and several posts in the forum hd been added to by posters.

there are a LOT of members here from all around the world which means different time zones, and the activity comes and goes, but basically always happening from somewhere, not exclusive to the East coast.

1 Am PST here is 4 am EST, so people would either still be in bed or just getting up for the day, where here we (or I) am getting ready to hit the sack :P But I did notice there was still quite a bit of activity from those who were still up and on-line posting and chatting, from where ever they were.

*Shrug* no real mystery as i see this all the time week in and week out, since I am on late.

1 AM PST is about 4 in the East. so that makes sense, I am talking 12 to 3 AM EDT and I am usiig the main forums. Our Lifestyle, Scoop the Poop, Newbie Nursery, Cloth Diapers and Panties and most of the non-exotic ones on my "forums I follow" list. The traffic after about 11 PM EDT drops off by about 6/7. I really do not notice chat

I would expect from my knowledge of ABDL culture that the UK would be much more represented than it is on the map since anyone who uses the site could sign onto it