LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grrrrr new ebay ripoff!

I'm really ticked off with eBay right now! I sold something and the buyer tried to pull a switcheroo and claim that the product I sold him was broken. He bought some stock car wheels from me, to replace the damaged ones on his car and tried to return one of his broken ones for a refund! He opened a case, I replied within 12 hours. It's been over a week and he has said nothing, provided no evidence etc. I call eBay to try and get this closed and they are giving him a MONTH to reply. I had 4 days to respond otherwise I forfeit. I have a 100% rating, been a member for almost a decade. So they get to tie up my $1,000 for a month! What nonsense! That's after they charged me $70 selling fees. I'm done with eBay.

I had some one say a case of diapers was damaged in shipping. He sent it back. There was a puncture in the box. A small tear in one bag. I put a claim in with fedex. Came out ahead with that. Replaced the bag and resold the case. I think the buyer did the damage. It looked like some one stuck it with a knife.

I'm really ticked off with eBay right now! I sold something and the buyer tried to pull a switcheroo and claim that the product I sold him was broken. He bought some stock car wheels from me, to replace the damaged ones on his car and tried to return one of his broken ones for a refund! He opened a case, I replied within 12 hours. It's been over a week and he has said nothing, provided no evidence etc. I call eBay to try and get this closed and they are giving him a MONTH to reply. I had 4 days to respond otherwise I forfeit. I have a 100% rating, been a member for almost a decade. So they get to tie up my $1,000 for a month! What nonsense! That's after they charged me $70 selling fees. I'm done with eBay.

I can understand all the hate from sellers, and sellers should certainly have some protection, but there are certainly a good many sellers just as criminal as the buyers everyone is commenting on. That is what those rules were put in place to curtail, whether or not it's working.

I use Craig's list too. Have to deal with some time wasters on there now and then lol.Cut some of that out by having them send me a number so i can call them. Instead of going back and forth with emails.

Ebay's policy changes went from great to rotten, and the fees did the same thing :bash: Once you could hardly get a better buying price anywhere else and selling meant a quick turn-around :D Buyers and sellers had a true history and rating which was easy to find and meant something. But now, sellers have to pay so much to use it, and have to allow a margin for the scammers too, so that they can't sell at that once bargain price anymore. So the buyers can't get the price either <_<

I stopped using EBay years ago when I got ripped off by a seller with a bait and switch scam. I was buying a VHS movie for a neighbor who had no credit or debit cards or internet access due to being on disability. He collected VHS movies and asked me to search for a copy of an old out of print movie to add to his collection There had been a remake of this movie and the seller had it up as the original movie and I even asked specifically who played the lead and when I got the video it was the trash dime a dozen remake. Needless to say I was pissed as I bought the movie on my credit card and I couldn't ask someone with almost no spending money to pay for something he didn't want so I ate the cost. I opened a case with ebay but because they had a minimum limit on the buyers insurance of something like $150 at the time they wouldn't do anything to reimburse me and so the seller got away scott free. Now if I can't find it on craigslist I don't buy it. Screw ebay.

I stopped using EBay years ago when I got ripped off by a seller with a bait and switch scam. I was buying a VHS movie for a neighbor who had no credit or debit cards or internet access due to being on disability. He collected VHS movies and asked me to search for a copy of an old out of print movie to add to his collection There had been a remake of this movie and the seller had it up as the original movie and I even asked specifically who played the lead and when I got the video it was the trash dime a dozen remake. Needless to say I was pissed as I bought the movie on my credit card and I couldn't ask someone with almost no spending money to pay for something he didn't want so I ate the cost. I opened a case with ebay but because they had a minimum limit on the buyers insurance of something like $150 at the time they wouldn't do anything to reimburse me and so the seller got away scott free. Now if I can't find it on craigslist I don't buy it. Screw ebay.

Sad thing is, the guy is going to win, and your going to be out the money. Its just how ebay works as long as he proves he