LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL footed PJs at Walmart and Target

Its a big step for the ABDL community. But It feels like they are leaving the men out of the equation and not marketing mens footed PJs. I am hoping to find one one of these days that looks like it could pass for a unisex. Cause they are so much cheaper than the ones online. Last year I saw my sister by one pair of them. And as a teenager she dressed as a baby for holloween. I think she maybe ABDL in the closet.

Its a big step for the ABDL community. But It feels like they are leaving the men out of the equation and not marketing mens footed PJs. I am hoping to find one one of these days that looks like it could pass for a unisex. Cause they are so much cheaper than the ones online. Last year I saw my sister by one pair of them. And as a teenager she dressed as a baby for holloween. I think she maybe ABDL in the closet.

that is one of the many things I hate about walfart, kmart is the same way, at least target sells them for both genders, I just wish they had a store closer to me. I mentioned it was unfair to one of the workers there(walfart) and she agreed with me but the brass of these stores don't seem to care

that is one of the many things I hate about walfart, kmart is the same way, at least target sells them for both genders, I just wish they had a store closer to me. I mentioned it was unfair to one of the workers there(walfart) and she agreed with me but the brass of these stores don't seem to care

ill have to try target i dont shop there much.
Guest Defender

Blanket sleepers are just plain warm! I wear them when it is really cold. (I wear Onesies when it is milder). I sew my own from a homemade pattern, so the designs on my sleepers are not an issue--besides, I'm a LG and prefer "cute." (Gotta get some "Hello Kitty" flannel). The fact is, stores don't want to stock stuff they can't sell, so it just might be worth the price to shop online and get exactly what you want.

I got a couple of the Primark footies from a few years ago that were blue with a baby motif on them. I love wearing them and they are just about as close as a mainstream store has come to selling ABDL wares.

Guest Defender

I found a nice pair of polar fleece footies in a thrift shop last Spring, They still had the tags on them and selling for 5 dollars in a large size. I wadded them up in my arms and tried them on in the dressing rooms in there and they fit pretty well. I wish they were a tad bit taller, but they look cute and really pull the diaper up snug and feel very babyish walking around and while in my warm bed. They are baby blue with lofting cloud motif, with a little star on the zipper.