LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus on Ellen's talkshow

Ya kinda sounded like she was talking about the concept of an adult that is a baby, and probably doesn't know the fetish implications. Or I guess she could have made it sound that way to down play it. 

I agree with this statement. I don't think that a celebrity would deliberately expose themselves like this. However it's obvious that she wants to get a whole lot of attention by any means necessary so I cant say for sure.

I think its great for the ABDL community having the goodside of the ABDL show up that we are not a bunch of crazy criminals. Way to go Miley. Wonder if she throws ABDL partys. I know their are other celeberties that are ABDL or DLs wish they were as brave as Miley. Mileys outcomming is a big step in public acceptence I think.

Based on the shortened clip I saw, thanks P. Longabaugh81, her 'onesie' is a footed sleeper, not a onesie, and I don't think she was talking AB Adult Baby.

I rather suspect that if she knew what we are, she would seriously wish she had taken that statement back.

Miley sang a song about her mom buying diapers for her and being to old for them when she was with disney and was on the cover of teenbaby magazine and There are pictures of her in diapers as a kid to old for them so shes been at this for a long time. I think its cool shes comming out of the ABDL closet and into the public eyes. She even wore a white fuzzy angorea pull up cloth diaper on live morning tv.

This exactly :mellow: When you want fame but don't have enough talent to gain it through your efforts, then you go wild and hope that people will be interested in that instead :o Since anyone can act nutso, I'm already not interested :PA prediction: Miley is going to keep doing crazier things till she lands in jail (and that may not stop her- all just to get

How does everyone not realize she knows exactly what she's doing! She's not in any sort of trouble. She's not doing anything wrong. She's living a life. The way the majority of you guys wish you could. She isn't doing anything wrong, or anything that should be bothering anyone. I'm amazed at the shortsightedness of this community.

• Like 2

How does everyone not realize she knows exactly what she's doing! She's not in any sort of trouble. She's not doing anything wrong. She's living a life. The way the majority of you guys wish you could. She isn't doing anything wrong, or anything that should be bothering anyone. I'm amazed at the shortsightedness

Love it, and there is no doubt in my mind that she has visited this forum. It's the 3rd result in Google. However, I wouldn't be surprised in the next few days, DD gets alot of hits, and a few blogs do some "research" into adult babies. Get ready for the hate of "eww look how weird they are". Miley Cyrus as an adult baby doesn't really legitimize us, because popular culture right now associates what she is doing with weird, which is unfortunate.

This exactly :mellow: When you want fame but don't have enough talent to gain it through your efforts, then you go wild and hope that people will be interested in that instead :o Since anyone can act nutso, I'm already not interested :PA prediction: Miley is going to keep doing crazier things till she lands in jail (and that may not stop her- all just to get attention. I'd feel sorry for her but she's not worth that to me; she's just another kid born into privilege who has no appreciation of that :bash: If she put that much effort into making something (other than a spectacle) of herself I might feel differently <_<