LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Miss You All!

Hi Everyone! Just a quick msg to let everyone know yes im still alive and should be back in the swing of things soon. As most of you know, last tuesday I had an ovary to rupture and then on friday I got a horrible case of the flu. Got feelin a little better on saturday then saturday night i got more sick than i was before. I was sick all night Saturday and then sunday morning i went to the er and was there for 5 1/2 hours getting iv fluids and getting rehydrated. Im feelin better but im still so weak and tired. i cant hardly stay outta bed for 20 mins before i need to lay back down . So as soon as im better and can stay up longer ill be back in chat and back on yahoo! I miss you all! huggles, snuggles, cuddles, and kissies. :D

Love always,

Curious

Curious get well soon...we miss you. Wow personally you can't imagine the void your absence has put in my day. Your huggles and cheerful demeanor are like WOW!!! (I miss dem) The worse thing about this all is that you are hurting, that makes me sad but girl don't rush it you get here when you get here. We will tough this out with ya! Lots of huggles from me and look forward to your return.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

:badmood: Dis is horrible news. I feel ssssssssoooooooooooooo sorry for you curious. Sometimes i wish i was a doctor, but i can't stand the sight of blood. :doctor: I hope and pray :angel_not: you get better real soon. If there is anything i can do to make it all better you let me know ok.

CURRRIOUS, i gently come ups to you, not holding arms out, because im next to bed, edgin one leg up in my onesie and big diapers with paci in mouth, u pull the rest of me on bed i give u hug and kiss on cheek and say you get better soon.

miss you

I love everyone! And yes all of these wonderful replies have made me feel MUCH better. I was feeling a little better when I posted this anyways but after all these wonderful messages and so much love, how could I not feel tons better!!!! Ty all for being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful to me and making me feel so loved and welcomed here and just think, I dont even wear diapers. :D

Love hugs and kisses to all,

Curious