LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Itchy in the daiper area

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem, and tried ALL the different creams, and even all the fungal creams. Nothing seemed to work. It got worse for about a month, until it eventually got red and spread all around the genital area. Finally I figured out the cause, and the cure. I believe that it was a bad yeast infection. I had to cut out all sugars out of my diet and refined grains. That helped stop feeding the infection. As to killing the infection, after none of the anti-fungal creams worked, I looked on some

Right now I wear cloth diaper at night most night right now as I do not know when I'm going to wet and when I will not. So the wife got tired of the money going out, but she is slowly getting tired of all the leaks when I do wet the bed. So for me it is cloth and I love them just have to find away to stop the leaks so I can cut back on the laundry, but the disposable work get for when I'm out for long trips or going to be out all day and away from the house.

You may need to go to doctor it maybe a yeast infection to i had a rash that wouldnt go away and found I had a yeast infection and they require a medicated cream aswell as medication

• 2 weeks later...

I would wonder if you use a powder in your diaper, it might be a ph issue, when I get itchy down there, in my case its because I get these patches of caked on skin cells and if I remove those little sheets that form instead of scratching the itching goes away, next time you get itchy you might check for that before you scratch, and when I forget and I end up getting red patches ive had the problem taken care of with betadyne ointment, its also called povodone iodine and no it doesn't burn, it seems at least in my case to be better than any variant of Neosporin

Thanks for all the input. As it stands right now it is driving me crazy to the point that I have drawn blood a few times. My skin looks normal beside where I scratch, and that slowly becomes red till either sores or blood. I have tired a few different creams for diaper rash, but nothing really works and starting to think it is something worse then diaper rash. I have notice that it gets alot worse on the nights that I wet and that is not good as that is getting to be more and more, Oh and the itching does not stop in the diaper area anymore as I have leaked a few time now. I have some very strong prescription anti itch cream and that is not doing anything for it.

I got a yeast infection down there last year, lots of itching but no redness or rash, ended up using over the counter Monostat to treat it after little success with my traditional "jock itch" solution.

Not sure if this advice will help, but when I get itchy down there it is usually because I skipped a shower due to waking up late one morning.

I also find itchiness is a lot worse if urine is concentrated so staying hydrated helps. I also use a luffa and scrub hard in the shower. Between being shaved down there for years and scrubbing hard my skin has gotten stronger despite being very sensitive. I also put a nice lathering if diaper rash cream on every morning. I don't bother with the preventive, I use A&d Treat (the blue tube).

The only reason I say this is because when I itch it is the same things you describe, red only in the area I scratched and sometimes drew blood.

Spargano

• 1 month later...