LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Plans?

Eggster

I love Halloween. I have waaay too much Halloween decorations. Not enough room.

I typically throw a Halloween party- ends up being mostly just friends, nothing big. We end up watching scary movies til way too late, playing board games, or card games. Such as flux, loaded questions etc.

Have air hockey table. So usually a tournament is game.

Pretty fun. Last year my health was terrible. Didn't decorate. However, I have enough stiff for at least a 2,00-3,00 sq. ft. Place.

Obsession. Nah!

As for scary movies. I'm a total horror nerd. From early early stuff (silent) to modern. Blockbusters and cult stuff.

Anyway. Ya. So much fun.

I still want to try and make pumpkin juice- the real stuff. It's just a pain. You have to use something like a blendtec and use real pumpkins.

Still. It would be fun.

-Blake-

"The guy in the Mask... With the Machete?" Oh ya... Jason, he is to help protect from the nightmare man, you know the guy with knives for fingers.. And the occasional trick or treater trying to take more than one Reese's Pumpkin"

Not a whole lot this year. I start workin graveyard full time so I will probably be sleeping.

Working the graveyard shift on Halloween...strangely appropriate, that.

Either I wind up handing out treats to trick-or-treaters from my parents' house or I go with one or both of my sisters as they take their children trick-or-treating; a bar I know of has a massive Halloween bash on the last weekend of October so I might go to that.

I think I'm going to go to work as the grim reaper. My sis face paints (she's extremely talented). The last time I had her do my head like that, I shaved it bald for a full effect. I walked around like that at the fair where she was set up doing face painting and a lot of people actually asked to have their photos taken with me. A handful of vendor booths had me go in their booth for photos lol.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to go to work as the grim reaper. My sis face paints (she's extremely talented). The last time I had her do my head like that, I shaved it bald for a full effect. I walked around like that at the fair where she was set up doing face painting and a lot of people actually asked to have their photos taken with me. A handful of vendor booths had me go in their booth for photos lol.

I don't think I am going to do much of anything this year, but NEXT year i plan on going to a friends house for that weekend and celebrating with them ^_^ i might jsut smear on grease paint real quick like i did last year.

Probably not going out or in costume this year, but we will be getting together for food, booze, and our annual "who can bring the absolutely worst movie" contest. I've swept it every year so far, but promised to have stiffer competition.....

I can think of a few worst movies. "Not gonna say any movie names so I don't get bashed." :whistling:

I'm going to take a risk here and suggest "Manos": the Hand of Fate (one of the worst movies ever to be shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000) or Child Bride (a film so disturbingly bad that MST3K rejected it)

As for my halloween plans, Doctor Who marathon and maybe a MST3K marathon (my Halloweens have been pretty boring since I stopped trick-or-treating).

I'm going to take a risk here and suggest "Manos": the Hand of Fate (one of the worst movies ever to be shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000) or Child Bride (a film so disturbingly bad that MST3K rejected it)

As for my halloween plans, Doctor Who marathon and maybe a MST3K marathon (my Halloweens have been pretty boring since I stopped trick-or-treating).

RiffTraxs is doing a live show of Night of the Living Dead. I'll be going if I'm off work, they're live shows are always hilarious.