LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

if you can have any toy

If I could have any toy I would want to have a buzz light year and I don't mean one of them talking buzz light year toys that you can buy at the Disney store because the laser doesn't light up. But I wouldn't mind having one or two baby toys as well

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone remember those HUGE plastic "not army men, but still soldiers" type playsets in the back of comic books? The only one like those I had was a big collection of knights/barbarians/wizards/assorted sword and sorcery stuff, but I'd gobble up any of the non-standard ones like Romans or Revolutionary War ones. While my Dungeons and Dragons action figures and Rainbow Brite dolls were the top shelfers, it was the still the little blue/gray knights and barbarians that held the best time.

Anyone remember those HUGE plastic "not army men, but still soldiers" type playsets in the back of comic books? The only one like those I had was a big collection of knights/barbarians/wizards/assorted sword and sorcery stuff, but I'd gobble up any of the non-standard ones like Romans or Revolutionary War ones. While my Dungeons and Dragons action figures and Rainbow Brite dolls were the top shelfers, it was the still the little blue/gray knights and barbarians that held the best time.

That might've been before my time

Doing some research on the figures, I found out they got pretty widely made as late as the 1990's, and I think the Airfix brand are still out there. Heck, the ones I had when I was little were considered pretty old at the time.

Doing some research on the figures, I found out they got pretty widely made as late as the 1990's, and I think the Airfix brand are still out there. Heck, the ones I had when I was little were considered pretty old at the time.

That would be my "Playmobile" toy dashboard. Little girls can be car-crazy, can't we? If you don't know what a Playmobile is, click the link below for a picture. It was one of my most favoritest toys. (Probably selling for a small fortune on eBay now, too).

• 3 weeks later...

A life-size dolly as big as me

It's kinda stupid...but if I could have any toy I would want the dolly my girlfriend had a as child in the early 90's (she's 23). She doesn't know what brand it is, or what its name was originally (she calls it Lucy-doll), but it was one of the only meaningful things her father ever gave her. If I could find a replica of her doll, which is falling apart with age, I wouldn't want a toy for myself- I'd just be happy to see her happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I really would like to have a the original deluxe megazord that combinds all five dinozords, dragon zord and titanis form the mighty morphin power rangers. I use to have them but I eventually ended up getting rid of them