LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I like to watch Supernanny sometimes. I'm not sure why, but it just entertains me seeing little kids being bratty. :3 But sometimes, when it features kids who are 'too old' for things like diapers or pacifiers, and they're still using them, and they are made to give them up, it's kinda hard for me to watch. It's probably the AB in me. Does any one else feel that way?

I feel similarly when I see parents bashing their kid for wetting themselves :angry: Perhaps the poor kid is like I was and really couldn't control it :( If so, those parents have no idea of what they're doing to their kid :bash: The only condolence I have is to know that people like me are rare so the kid will probably learn control soon and not have to spend a lifetime suffering over it.

I was forced to give up diapers. I kept wetting the bed all the way until I was about 10, Yeah, I Kind of get How I got like this. I guess deep down inside I missed Diapers, also the stressless lifestyle of nothing but eating, pooping, peeing, and sleeping. Ever since I really gotten into the AB part, (Yeah I just used to love Only diapers and now I wanted more :P) I have been noticing that I fall asleep easier, My blood Pressure is normal and my stress level is relaxed.

• 2 weeks later...

The general research on child rearing is that the forced early training and (gack) elimination communication ideas are entirely counterproductive to the childs physical and psychological health.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kid in this episode showed up on this site someday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej14nE0dSH4

I find this one really hard to watch...

Wow, what sweet nice parents these are. Let's tramatise the anemic child into hating the potty.

I mean really! Potty training would be the last thing on my mind if my child was anemic. If the kids weak, don't you think making him wast his little energy rushing for the bathroom is a bad thing? Fix the food issue first. Then worry about the trivial shit.

Bad parents bad

@ rusty pins: I understand and agree with you. ^^ When I said I found I hard to watch, I meant that my inner child found it hard to watch ( partly because my inner child can relate to the boy in question :blush:

Goodness I hope my son won't ever be that picky. I wonder if the kid is that way because the parents have always given in so the boy learn to run the household and yell and scream.

• 6 months later...

I've seen a few episodes of super nanny where most of the older kids are made to give up their diapers and pacifiers. Doesn't Jo Frost know that most of the older kids that are still in diapers might need them