LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers are these and where can I get them!

diaperfun420

So I have been looking for diapers for my gf. She has taken a liking to them and even wants to spend a night in them. we have talked about getting cuter diapers for her, and well these are super cute. Does anyone know what kind and where to get these? Tahnks much for the help.

post-27011-0-07151400-1378571659_thumb.j

post-27011-0-07151400-1378571659_thumb.j

I'm not convinced it's a Goodnite, might use the same pattern but the exterior doesn't have that desaturated "foggy" look the cloth backing gives and the leg gathers don't look anything like a Goodnite.

I'd need a more close-up shot to be 100% sure, but I'm pretty positive that it's not actually a pair of GoodNites. At first I thought someone had removed the cloth-like cover allowing for a more vibrant photo, but there are too many other "red flags" that are telling me these aren't actually GoodNites.

I was wondering the same thing if these were good nights or a look a like cover. I'm still not 100% sure myself. The the photo posted above looks much more vibrant and without the cloth exterior of the Goodnites. If you compare the photo on the photo page withe the one underneath it, 4ab.me, you will see the print is exactly the same bit the coloration seems off between the two. That be awesome if it were an adult size replica but everything's telling me, a goodnites that's been modified a bit.

Nope, ghost is correct that this is a cover or pull up from Nice diaper in China. It's one of the ones with the built in stand up leak shields, which is why it gaps, but the leak guards are visible. They are available on Ebay as well as their own site on the net. There also seem to be a proliferation of such manufacturers now from China that make much the same thing...so you have to shop around...

Not a goodnites pull up though...sorry :P