LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mamy Poko XXL

DailyDi

Aaaaand medical supply companies care about the bottom dollar. If they stopped and thinked about the people affected depends wouldn't be paper thin.

I've got to wonder just how much a 'Premium' North American made diaper would actually cost.

Dry 24/7's were made in Israel, but they moved the facilities here to the US, thats why they stopped production. The change over took longer then they expected. Also interesting to note, the 'NEW' diapers being made here are actually thinner and have less padding than the ones made originally in Israel :screwy: figure that one out! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Dry 24/7's were made in Israel, but they moved the facilities here to the US, thats why they stopped production. The change over took longer then they expected. Also interesting to note, the 'NEW' diapers being made here are actually thinner and have less padding than the ones made originally in Israel :screwy: figure that one out! :P

Tight Jeans Syndrome and Americans of the 18-29 age group practically want the crack to show from behind and the culture present that age group as the ideal and cater to it to make them feel like they count for something when anyone with any smarts and experience knows that the Ruling Class are mostly in their 40's, 50's and 60's and that is the best kept secret since the Manhattan Project

Aaaaand medical supply companies care about the bottom dollar. If they stopped and thinked about the people affected depends wouldn't be paper thin.

No wonder they suck; sadly, it's the only brand I can get anywhere in my living radius.

• 2 months later...

Tight Jeans Syndrome and Americans of the 18-29 age group practically want the crack to show from behind and the culture present that age group as the ideal and cater to it to make them feel like they count for something when anyone with any smarts and experience knows that the Ruling Class are mostly in their 40's, 50's and 60's and that is the best kept secret since the Manhattan Project

Nice to know that I'm part of the "ruling class"....now what can we do about all these inequities in the diaper market?? :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...