LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Argument in Asda.... TRUE! HONEST!111

So the other day I was looking at baby bottles in Tesco and a woman came up to me and was like "YOU FREAK WHAT ARE YOU DOING BUYING A BABY BOTTLE!?" And I was like "Oh umm.... I just." But then she PUNCHED me! Right in the face! A member of the poundland staff came over and were like "What's going on?" and this woman was like "This girl is looking at baby bottles!" DISGUSTED by my behaviour I was frog marched out of walmart and asked never to return again.

• Like 1

Me thinks this is simply a joke, referring to yet another 'similar' post somewhere else on this site :whistling:

Kind of like the nonsense lyrics in the song "Oh Susanna"

"Oh! Susanna"

I come from Alabama

With my banjo on my knee

I'm going to Louisiana,

Susanna for to see

It rained all night

The day I left

The weather it was dry

The sun so hot,

I froze myself

But Susanna, don't you cry

Then why not just ad him to your 'blocked' members section of your profile (In the frineds section) that way you wont see any of his posts, and I recommend he do the same. Just block each other and keep this a positive environment for everyone to post and enjoy :) 'K?

{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}

Then why not just ad him to your 'blocked' members section of your profile (In the frineds section) that way you wont see any of his posts, and I recommend he do the same. Just block each other and keep this a positive environment for everyone to post and enjoy :) 'K?

{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}

So the other day I was looking at baby bottles in Tesco and a woman came up to me and was like "YOU FREAK WHAT ARE YOU DOING BUYING A BABY BOTTLE!?" And I was like "Oh umm.... I just." But then she PUNCHED me! Right in the face! A member of the poundland staff came over and were like "What's going on?" and this woman was like "This girl is looking at baby bottles!" DISGUSTED by my behaviour I was frog marched out of walmart and asked never to return again.