LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

experience project

Does anyone use it? If so, what have your experiences been like using the site? I've found it to be quite wonderful knowing I'm not the only one with similar experiences in life.

I had meant to ask about that, but kept forgetting :blush: I just wonder how much of it is real and how much is made up BS. I have read some of the stuff there andsome of it is just over the top....

It's kind of entertaining in a way, but still leaves you feeling kind of weird :P

Everyone is a little weird. Just remember, though, it's not a contest. I'm sure some folks feel the same way when they come across "experiences" like wearing diapers and the like. I've personally found it uplifting to be able to share with some degree of anonymity my personal diaper experiences without judgment.

I use it. I find it quite useful, but with any site you have to be weary of who is on it. If you stick to what you know like me, it is safe as I've not had a problem with it in the whole time I have been on the site.

I'm signed up and get the emails each week. I've read stuff but have never posted. I too wonder about the truth of some of the posts. As long as they don't get too outlandish, I suppose it's a plus for us. The more people who realize we exist - and are not complete pervs - the better.

I've posted on there a few times, especially about being a DL, but yeah some of the crap posted reminds me of my days visiting and frequenting DPF. "Any mommies out there wanna change my diaper?" And my first thought is "Does anyone seriously still use that line?". And of course if so, that just shows desperation.

• 5 months later...

My own view on it is apart from some problem members, EP does a great job of making itself so hard to use following recent changes removing the ability to have story titles, editing and jumbled up experience searching facility it's hardly surprising usage has dropped off.

I had used during the mid 2000's as it had a genuinely unique feel that did help people out before they branched out onto various specific sites but find it unrewarding today.

That place sucks now. I hate the layout and the changes they did and now when i go to any groups, lot of the stories are not there and it shows other stories from other groups. I quit going there. It sucks.

• Like 1

I've been on there some, seen some familiar screen names, like you Spokane girl. Never posted anything though. I keep getting messages that groups I'm in have been removed for some reason. Agree with you Spokane about wondering what stories are real and which aren't...some are easy to figure/"tell" are fake.

I've been on there some, seen some familiar screen names, like you Spokane girl. Never posted anything though. I keep getting messages that groups I'm in have been removed for some reason. Agree with you Spokane about wondering what stories are real and which aren't...some are easy to figure/"tell" are fake.

I am not Spokane Girl there. I use a different name there.

Used to post on it a lot, still do but not so much.

Of late there has been a re design that is not so usefull and a big bout of new found pruishness that has been found somewhat irritating.

Does anyone use it? If so, what have your experiences been like using the site? I've found it to be quite wonderful knowing I'm not the only one with similar experiences in life.

Used to have an account there, but deleted all my info after being called a lier, story teller, ect.

Did not matter what I posted about my diaper exsperiences / fun times I had in my diapers and some not so fun.

One can only take so much before they grow tired and leave such a

The account remains but I'm pretty much gone with the layout issues and the issues around AbDl and LG groups and stories at EP.

yea they are slowly deleting ABDL groups. I think they are trying to make it a rated G site they have an adult content box for post that are adult content and they are not allowing any more adult content groups or posts.

That place used to be interesting before the idiotic redesign, and before it got all hypersensitive. The funniest thing is that one of the groups they deleted was probably the most "G-rated" AB/DL group on the site, go figure. At this point it's a good way to keep in touch with people who I don't have other contact information for, but not much else.