LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The DPF 'Snuggies' diaper from the 90's

Benjamin

I had one of those, I think it had a print. It ended up getting dissolved by a detergent I was attempting to use to get rid of the odors. Traded that and a set of hypno CDs for a story I wrote. :( I lost a couple other diapers and a pair of jeans, it made the cotton brittle, for lack of a better term.

When DPF started selling stuff, Edley Company was their primary supplier of flannel diapers. Edley also made the Lang vinyl panties, but DPF had several suppliers. Circa 1990 DPF made some deals with Babykins. Tommy told me that the first time I had dinner with him and Marky in December 1990.

Angela has kindly signed off on my doing another run of DVD's for folks who are interested... but I am having PC problems at the moment and don't want to push my luck by processing large video files, so it may take me a week or two to get sorted out and producing.

No worries about the quality. I can only imagine how much work went in to transferring the movies from VHS format to the computer, cleaning up the picture slightly, and then converting it to a DVD. I always thought VHS was fairly decent for video quality. More than anything else, it's really great to have a hard copy of these movies on DVD. There are still tons of great movies that I have on VHS and laser disc because they will probably never see the light of day on DVD.

My goal for my videos was to show what I do after work to relax. We decided I would change my own diapers in the first video because based on input from DPF members that was the reality for the vast majority of ABs in 1991. From what I read on Daily Diapers, self-diapering is still the reality.

Just tossing this out there but you know my computer is set up for Video processing if you need a hand with something. I lost my copy of Angela's movie years ago though. What software are you planning on using? If you had it in a .AVI or something similar I do a two pass encode if it you would like?

• Like 1

I just might take you up on that! I don't do a lot of video work so I'm sure you've got a better set-up than me. Have to run out for a bit, when I get back I'll pull out the original disks Angela sent me and see if I can make simple copies to send you.

Just tossing this out there but you know my computer is set up for Video processing if you need a hand with something. I lost my copy of Angela's movie years ago though. What software are you planning on using? If you had it in a .AVI or something similar I do a two pass encode if it you would like?

Just between you and me; what do you have for a card. I've got a soundblaster USB and am thinking of Nvidia Ge Force. What goes with an Acer i7 Quak

Thanks

Just between you and me; what do you have for a card. I've got a soundblaster USB and am thinking of Nvidia Ge Force. What goes with an Acer i7 Quak

Thanks

My New Laptop has a NVidia GEForce GTX 670M with 3Gig. I'm running a i7 as well with 16 gig main mem. I used to have a ACER,loved the thing

Thank you

And a laptop no less, my next unit, planned for 2817 will be a convertible: I love touchscreens