LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Rehabilitation

As with most guys, after an orgasm, I was sleepy. I think there was something in my meds which encouraged it. I had asked Denise about what I was being given, but she had replied that "nurse knows best." She woke me after several hours and seemed disappointed that my diaper was dry. "That will change soon." I was not sure whether she meant me or my diaper.

It was lunchtime. She fixed us sandwiches which she of course fed to me like a baby. After we were done, she had me lick the sandwich dressing from her hands. "Good doggy" was my reward. Next I was made to drink a large glass of fluid from a straw "to keep me hydrated" By this time, I was beginning to realize that whatever I drank would end up in my diaper unless my nurse/tormenter had mercy on me. That was not going to happen anytime soon, at least on a regular basis.

Denise had been screening my calls since the accident. The excuse was that I was too groggy from the surgery to attend to any serious issues, legal or otherwise. Because of that, I was shocked when the doorbell rang and Debby entered. We had dated several times and had had sex twice. She had been at the track meet and had seen me fall. She had brought me flowers and candy. She kissed me deeply and asked how I was doing. Denise had changed to regular clothes after our little session earlier, and I could see her with a small smile. Debby had no idea that Denise and I had been an item and she treated Denise as part of the furniture. Debby started to ask her about my condition.

Denise had planned this. She removed the sheet covering the lower half of my body to expose my diaper. "This is what he is now. He has lost control from the accident. Do you want to have a diapered lover, girlie? He is wet now. Do you want to help me change his diaper?"

Debby looked shocked. Not only was I wearing a diaper, but it was visibly wet. I had let go from the surprise of seeing her. "NO way, Jose. I want a man, not a helpless wetter. If I want a baby, I will have one the normal way. Good bye and don't call me ever." I watched her leave. She had obviously dressed for me in a tight blouse and pants. I felt a great sense of loss as I realized that would be my last look at her sexy body.

"Why are you doing this to me? I was hoping to see her some more."

"You mean you wanted to fuck her some more. Get into your head that I am the only woman for you now. Not many women want a helplessly wetting boyfriend. The sooner you accept our relation ship the better for you. Did we not have fun this morning?" I had to nod. I was also apprehensive. I vowed to at least appear to accept her orders.

Great Job & I loved how he vowed to at least "appear to accept her orders". I wonder what the consequences will be of only appearing to do it? Please Continue,

While the humiliation of being made to soil my diaper uncontrollably was shocking, the realization that Denise had at least one ally in my being dominated frightened me even more. I had begun to make a plan of complaining about Denise to someone. But Doris seemed to be her mentor. In fact, the way she talked to both me and Denise made it clear that she was more than just a teacher to Denise.

After about twenty minutes Denise slipped into she shower stall with me. She had stripped naked. "This is not for your enjoyment. It is just easier to wash myself than my clothes." She pulled my plastic pants down, releasing a torrent of disgusting brown colored liquid. The smell almost made me barf. My diaper was untapped as she disposed of most of the solids in the toilet. To my eternal shame, another small watery amount erupted involuntarily from my tortured asshole.

"It's OK, sweetie. Many patients need colon therapy to stay regular. But we need to get you on a schedule of pooping which can be regulated." Regulated? What the hell was that?

She used the spray to wash away the worst of the mess. Luckily, there was an exhaust fan in the room. Or maybe my nose had become used to the gross smell. Next she cleaned me and touched up her shave job on my crotch. I was rinsed off and a thick layer of rash cream applied. "Good boys get their diapers changed soon after they poop. Bad boys have to sit in it. It would be a shame if you were to develop a diaper rash. They can itch horribly. Too bad you won't be able to scratch!" Her seeming apology was delivered in a sarcastic tone.

New diapers were taped around me and pants were replaced. Denise led me back out to the living room where Doris checked her diaper applying job. "Denise, that is good as usual. He needs to go back to his bed. The enema can be rather exhausting." She was correct about that. I was secured to the bed again. The last thing I heard was Doris saying "I brought some wine. Let's open it and enjoy." I slept again.

I woke several hours later. I could hear the two nurses giggling across the room. They were having fun. I was envious. Soon I became aware that the last of my enema had leaked into my diaper as I slept. Wetting was one thing, but losing bowel control was truly alarming me.

The ladies were on the couch in my view. Doris had her hand in Denise's crotch as my ex and perhaps current girlfriend were kissing. The only thing keeping me from wetting also was me erection as I watched. I have the fantasy of many a guy, hoping to watch two attractive women pleasure each other. Although I was still gagged, I must have made enough noise to attract attention. Doris looked at me and grinned. "ALL instruction doesn't take place in class. Men are weak. Denise will learn to control you so you can reach your true potential."

They got up and crossed the room to my bed. Denise checked my diaper and saw the enema aftereffects and laughed. I was totally erect and she played with me as Doris whispered in my ear. "Yes, I am a lesbian. Men are inferior creatures and I am helping Denise and you get together. Soon you will acknowledge your subservience and need for Denise and your diapers. When you get better, I have promised her to teach you how to make love to a woman with your mouth. I never let a man's dick near my pussy, but your lips and tongue will do just as well."

Denise added "now, sweetie pie, did you enjoy your enema? Did having three quarts gush from your ass turn you on?" I shook my head no. "That's OK, it turned us on. In fact, I think I need some loving. And since you are tied up at the moment", she paused to laugh, "Us ladies will have to take care of it ourselves. would you like to watch?" Nod.

They walked to the couch shedding clothes as they went. Doris had a well rounded body anyone would admire. They unhooked each others' bras and proceed to 69 until both climaxed. Denise soon came over and asked "Did you like the show? By the size of your normally puny dick, it seems so. If I get you off, will you promise to obey me?" I was so crazed with lust and unable to do anything about it, so I nodded agreement. Denise folded the diaper over my erection and made me come in about 30 seconds.

Doris chimed in "now Denise will care for you. She will decide on diaper changes. She will feed you and give you your meds. You don't have any clue how bad you hurt her feelings. She wept in my arms for weeks. You could have had a great life together, now you will be together in your own 'special' way. After all, how many young men with a killer body have to wear diapers? Now if I remove your gag, will you be quiet?" I nodded.

Denise brought me a glass of water and my meds. I was thirsty so I drank two large glassed of the funny tasting water. She spooned what appeared to be oatmeal into my mouth. It was very filling. More liquid followed. Next the two changed me. They chuckled at the light brown stain in the back. "Luckily thid was the last of your three quarts so it was almost clear."

Soon the lights were lowered and I heard Doris leave. I was soon sleeping deeply.

• 2 weeks later...

After my "lunch" which consisted mainly of pasty thick oatmeal I was restrained in the bed again. A new gag was secured in my mouth, it had a hole in the middle which allowed me to breathe through my mouth if necessary, but it soon caused me to drool onto the thick bib around my neck. Denise announced she had to go out for a while. "Do you promise to be a good boy? I guess you don't have much choice, do you?" she teased. "Since you have been good, I will leave you with the clicker so you can watch sports. Or do you want me to leave it on the Oprah network for you?". I shook my head no.

She soon left me alone. At least I could watch something interesting on TV. I had been watching her favorites and I knew more than I ever needed about the current crop of celebrities acting like spoiled children. About an hour later my bladder started to feel full. Denise had given me plenty of liquid and mush, I hoped she would return soon. I knew I would need to pee soon no matter how hard I tried to hold it. Denise seemed to like me using my diaper. I just hoped she would come back before I needed to use the back passage. I realized that there were things in my drink which made me pee and poop more frequently. The need to drain my bladder got worse, so I took a deep breath and tried to relax. It was hard to overcome 20+ years of toilet training, so I closed my eyes and thought of a tall, cold, beer. This enabled me to let loose and my diaper was wet and warm. It actually felt kind of nice and relaxing, being protected made it convenient. I dozed off.

Denise returned, I heard the door close which woke me. She seemed excited and had something to show me. First she removed my gag and wiped my chin where I had drooled. Next she held up her hand showing me a ring on the third finger of her left hand. I was surprised and jealous. "Who is the guy? I didn't know you were seeing anyone. What is happening?" I realized I was babbling, but the thought of another man having her was disturbing.

"Do not worry, my sweet. Your sister and I decided that it would look better for others if we were engaged. It gives me more credibility as your caregiver and power of attorney. Do you want to ask me anything?"

My mind reeled. I had always thought that when I proposed to a lady, it would be my decision, and I would be kneeling on the floor in front of her. Not lying helpless in a hospital bed being coerced by my former girlfriend, not to mention being in thoroughly wet diapers. Making an instant decision was too much for me in my current state. I shook my head and mumbled. Denise rubbed me through the diaper. "Think of all the fun we will have together. I will get my way eventually so you might as well submit to me. It will be so much better for you!"

What the hell was happening? My sweet sensitive lover had become Nurse Ratched overnight. She was determine to have me, but I was still able to resist. I shook no again as she stopped rubbing me just short of orgasm and she replaced the gag. "So you are being stubborn, eh? This may be more fun for me, but it probably won't be to your liking." She felt my diaper and pronounced that a change could wait. No doubt she knew I would need to move my bowels soon.

I wondered what I had done. I could have taken the easy way out and co-operated. Was I being stubborn to no avail? Maybe she would at least taken me to the toilet to poop. I tried to hold it but soon the pressure was too great and I had to release. It felt runny and huge. She was feeding me plenty of bulk "because the pain pills constipate you". I expected a change but none came.

Have you ever had an itch you were unable to scratch? My well filled diaper was itching and burning already. I squirmed, but could get little relief. My gag only allowed me to grunt even when I would have been yelling at full volume. Denise left me for several more hours before cleaning and changing me. "Wow! You are developing a nice rash. Let nurse rub some cream to make it feel better." I anticipated a nice soothing rash cream but my Denise was not done with me. I could tell by the smell she had used what we called "Wintergreen" which was used on sore muscles, etc. Every once in a while some guy on the team put it in someone else's jock strap. We had thought it funny when he suffered. But it was not funny now. My butt was burning as I moaned as loud as I could into the gag. Denise just watched and laughed. Perhaps next time you will answer my question correctly." I was left to scream my lungs out into the gag as the pain got worse.

Eventually the pain slowly started to fade and my helpless moans grew weaker. My bowels let loose another mass making the heat start again. I realized I had wet my diaper. I had not noticed due to the pain. I wept myself to sleep.

Denise woke me later. My diaper area was sore and painful from the salve she had used on me. I was wet and dirty, the worst part being unable to move and relieve my pain. I had to make a decision. It looked as if she and Doris had planned everything needed to keep me under her thumb. Since my sister had given her power of attorney over me as I healed, it was unlikely that I would be unable to change the situation.<br /><br />I remembered meeting her abut two years ago in a campus area bar. I had noticed her before while working out at the training facility, she worked out there also. She usually wore shimmery tights and a leotard on her toned body. I caught her looking at me from the corner of her eye, but I was too shy to speak to her. One Friday night I was drinking beer at the bar with my frat buddies as she stepped up to the bar beside me. "Buy a girl a drink?" she asked seductively. I bought her a beer and we started to talk. My shyness seemed to vanish as I found her easy to talk to. She was wearing a tight top which showed off her medium size tits and designer jeans. Soon she grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the dance floor. I protested, unsure of my dancing ability. She assured me she would take care of everything and she did. What we did on the floor would be more closely described as rubbing against each other. At first I was embarrassed about my erection, then I realized that she had planned it that way. She reached down and rubbed my boner through my jeans, murmuring in my ear "I didn't think you are gay." She turned and guided my mouth to hers. We swayed to the music with our lips locked together, fondling each other. The song ended and she invited me back to her place. My buddies gave me the thumbs up as we left. Denise laughed and grabbed my hand.<br /><br />We had both walked to the club. Her apartment was about a 15 minute stroll. Halfway there I had to pee. She noticed me squirming and asked what was the problem. Somewhat ashamed of myself, I told her my issue. I had forgotten to visit the used beer facilities before we left because she had rushed me. We walked faster, but it was no use. My bladder gave way about five minutes from her place. I was mortified. This hottie I had lusted over had chosen me for at least the night, but I had disgraced myself. I was certain she wanted no more to do with someone who couldn't control his pee. I had never been more embarrassed in my life.<br /><br />She turned and looked in my eyes. "It's OK, I am a nurse. I have seen much worse than this. Let's get you cleaned up." Fortunately we saw nobody on the rest of our walk. Soon we entered her place.<br /><br />My pant legs were very soggy on the insides and dripped into my shoes and socks. Denise led me to the bathroom and helped me strip. She took a warm washcloth and cleaned my lower body, causing my hardon to return. She seemed to enjoy it. I was directed to finish peeing if needed. I had emptied myself. While I had had some minor leaks before, I had never had such a large accident before. To my surprise, Denise had not been grossed out. She kissed me and sat herself on the throne as I heard her let loose her beer residue. She stood and led me to the bedroom. We made love for several hours until we were both exhausted. Both of us slept deeply.<br /><br />In the morning she made coffee and gave me two aspirin. I was not really hung over so the memory of last night remained. A sexy lady had seen me pee my pants and was not turned off! But in the light of day, things seemed different. She looked fresh and alert as she kissed my lips. "Go take a shower and get cleaned up." I did so. As I was drying off, she informed me that she had forgotten to rinse out my pants and briefs last night. "You cannot walk home smelling like urine. Here are a pair of my running tights and some sandals to wear home. You can bring them back to me tonight and I will wash your clothes. Dress nicely as we are going out to dinner. By the way, your legs look sexy as heel in those tights. Your nice legs are what attracted me to you."<br /><br />So our relationship had started. We had made love in so very many ways. I had made no commitment to her, sidestepping her hints of a future together. Then I had seduced by the campus beauty named Naomi. She had reluctantly let me end our relationship. I had avoided any entanglements in preparation for my upcoming European tour. But that had fallen by the wayside with my injury.<br /><br />Denise proceeded to finally change my dirty, wet, and painful diaper. She rubbed a large amount of rash cream on me. That soothed my discomfort. She spread out a diaper under me and rubbed me to arousal. I realized that I had two choices. I could agree to her marriage proposal and be pampered for the near future. Or I would be subtly punished until I agreed. I gave up. She rubbed me and asked me again. "Jim, will you marry me?"<br /><br />"Yes, my dear. I made a mistake before and I want you."<br /><br />"That is great! Let me show you how much fun we will have!" She adjusted the bed so she could kneel over me and slide my erect dick into her waiting pussy. She kissed me and asked, "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I had to agree as I ejaculated what seemed like a quart of semen inside her. She grinned and said, "good thing I am on the Pill or one of those swimmers would certainly find it's goal!"<br /><br />I reflected on our former and future relationship. I now realized that she had been the aggressor all along and she enjoyed it. To tell the truth, I was learning to like it too. It was boring sitting here unable to move, so the prospect of some hot sexual activity was to be looked forward to.