LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone know what it's not like being into this?

I have liked diapers for so long now, I don't think I even remember what it's like to not like diapers. I remember I had no desire to wear them and I thought then being in a messy diaper would be uncomfortable because I remembered hating it all of a sudden when I was three. I also remember I didn't like peeing in them anymore either so I didn't fee interested in wearing diapers and staying in it. Plus I thought they would be uncomfortable to wear and feel tight. Then all of a sudden I wanted to wear them again.

I wonder now how can someone not like diapers? How can someone find it gross? I guess the same way goes for how can someone like wetting their pants and bed without a diaper, how can someone like messing their pants without a diaper. I am sure that is how it feels to vanillas about people liking diapers. I just don't know what it's like anymore to not be into diapers. I can't imagine living my life and not be into it and I wonder how I lived that way back then too. I just remember not ever wearing them and I did fine, even after I was into it.

Anyone feel this way? Do any of us struggle to imagine not being into this life style? I have been into this for so long I don't think I remember anymore.

Seems like you could remember what it would be like to not be into diapers, based on what you said about not wanting to wear them in that second sentence (woah...that probably sounded rude...totally not meant that way. Just over thinking it maybe o.O)

This thins is kind of weird for me. When I'm in diaper mode, it's 'normal' and relaxing and I enjoy it, but when I'm not, then it's just something that I do, but not interested in at that time...It's a cycle that i go through. It might be tied to stress...i don't know. But it's not like I'm anti diaper and thinking "EWWWW" how can anyone do that...ummm...no. It's just a lack of interest, and I go one to other things.

There are days also that I can't WAIT to get home and diaper up...so there is that extreme as well.

in a non diaper mode, it's not like it doesn't exist.I guess it's always at the back of my mind, having satisfied the urge or need or requirement (what ever word) was there before...I got my diaper "fix' is guess.... I just don't think about it much.

I also can't go long stretches wearing. I can go a weekend, or 'mabe' 4 days...but I don't see myself doing the 24/7 thing. I have tried and after a few days I get tired of it or I get a rash or something else happens and I can't wear. I keep being 'tempted' to try again...I have products that will allow me to do so, but...i don't know....fear maybe, getting in the way.

I wore to bed last night after a week of so with out and just really enjoyed it :D The feel of the bulk and softness, and the plastic pants *sigh* But sometimes I just don't feel like doing that, and I guess I have to run the "diaper / no diaper' cycle to remind me of his special and fun and relaxing and all the other indescribable feelings that go with this. If I do it all the time It seems to loose that 'specialness'

But when I'm not in the mode, it's not like I'm not 'into' it, I accept it, and others who wear for different reasons, but I don't find myself 'judging' others...I don't know...maybe I'm not one to be attempting to answer this. But for me, I'm either in them, or out of them, kind of an extreme, but thats the way this stupid thing works for me :blush:

But it's never "how can anyone ever do that????" type of attitude...It just is, along with my acceptance of this in all it's forms. *shrug*

I don't know what it's like to not have diaper wearing desires. I'm one of those people who have been interested in diapers since I was taken out of them as a child. I can remember when I was like, 4, and I went to a day care center a lot, they had children as young as 1 up to and beyond my age at that point. In the bathrooms were changing tables stacked with disposable diapers and I would be mesmerized by them, their smooth whiteness, the baby print designs on the front, the baby smell of them, and the smooth crinkly plastic. I loved going in there lol.

I struggle with how anyone like pooping a diaper as its not as sterile as urnine and im makes a bigger mess.

When i was young i wore but didnt wet. As i wet one i loved the feeling then when i got older i found it weird to wet one as with anything you grow up and people find it odd plus it easier to reuse a diaper and hide it if its not wet.

But then i realized i was wasting money only wearing just to throw it away afterwards when it got like diapers do to overworn.

I was under 6 yo when I was first caught with my pants off and pulling a pair of my younger sisters baby pants on. I have no real memory of ever not having a desire to be in diapers. I know for sure that it's a feeling I'm never going to know regardless of how long I live. The good news is as I grew older I learned to enjoy them without the guilt and shame. I'm still very discreet about them but that's a product of me not wanting to put up with other people's negative judgements about it not my own. There's a certain freedom in not having to worry about what happens if it gets out.

To not be into this would probably feel much like indifference. For example,there are people with balloon fetishes. I am not one of these people. I look at balloons and just think "oh, a balloon." I don't attach any significance or higher value on balloons and just see them as balloons and nothing more. Since there is no fetish, there is no enhanced interest in the object. I imagine this is very much the same way people without diaper fetishes look at diapers in general. They are just diapers.

no idea what it would be like to not like them, don't understand why others have such hang ups on it either. Also, the only thing about them that bother me are those that waste money on good disposables just for show, not use. In other words they buy some awesome diapers just to wear, not wet. Sorry but I just find that wasteful. if you just wanted to wear something tfor the look, buy some plastic pants for over the diaper

Right off the bat, this is a weird question. What is it like to have a full head of hair, says the bald man. What is it like not to be fat, says the overweight person. What does it feel like to be gay/straight/...

I've been into diapers & plastic panties for so long, I don't know what it would be like without them. Very seldom do I not have the desire to be in diapers. It is part of who I am.

Guest Defender

I think most people think of diapers in the same way they think about toilet paper.... just a product that has to do with poop and pee, it's gross and does nothing for them other than that.

My 'like' of diapers was intermittent and sporadic, something of a fetish, but as my bladder control lessened they became a reality of life and more to me :D TBH, if I could I would like to go back to not needing them, but as a realist I know that isn't going to happen so I have no problem with that. They have no fetish aspect to me anymore and I don't miss that; in fact they were probably my last fetish which I 'outgrew' as I have come to realize that sexuality needs no fetish, just a mind with an imagination :) All that matters to me is that I'm happy with being diapered 100% of the time; it's not always fun having to stop and change but that's better than having wet pants when I don't want that :P