LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tranquility ATN Question

Tranquility has a new cloth lined called "SmartCore" (as well as the previously available breathable) but anything marketed as "ATN" are still plastic as far as I know. Their website is good about outlining all the specifics:

Only the extra-smalls so far. That's a bummer though if they're going entirely that way.

Huh the extra smalls one only :huh::huh::huh:.......... oooooopppppssss my bad sorry about that :whistling: i did not see the blue star i thought all of them was changing to cloth the star was so small i could not see it, again sorry for the mistake no hard feellings.

The extra small going cloth could very well be a sign of a movement in that direction. Hope that's not the case though. The extra-small have to be for youths though as the medium ATNs even are unusually smaller compared to most other brands.

Hmmmm....... well i am try to find a a canadian online seller that sell the tranquility ATN diaper i browse the board a little and fond this website "http://www.agecomfort.com/

" there prices are just in my price range and there a canadian website :groupwave: plus they sell tranquility ATN. Also when i shop at my local pharmacie i buy like 2 bag of store brand diaper witch was a little hot and emberassing (when there was a super cute cashier handling my diapers :wub::blush:) i want to how many of you ever brought from agecomfort ?????