LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Info About This Google Does Not Help

So my boyfriend just told me he has a thing for diapers I want to be supportive but its hard for hi to talk about it with me . I could use some people to tell me all aspects of this so I know where to go from here. Please help me

Bittergrey's understanding.infantilism.org is probably a good place to start, but you might find it a bit too academic. It is, however, the communities de-facto authority for introducing people not familiar with ABDL/Infantilism/AgePlay into the topics that matter and in explaining the jargon.

Dnichole

Welcome to DailyDi. Zander has it right...read and feel free to post. Just a quick note that you will likely get more responses from long-time members of the forum under "friends and family".

Also, as we tell most newbies, relax...what is going on here is a fantasy that definitely does not involve real children.

Enjoy, and learn!

There are a lot of variations here too- perhaps he's a DL (diaper lover) who is not into any of the age-regressive stuff ;) Or this could be a fetish :blush: You'll find the answers here at DD but it does take some digging :whistling: The search box at the top of the page can help as can more specific questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Wikipedia has some good information on their web site. If you ask your boyfriend the right questions and he doesn't feel as though you'll "freak out" at his answers, then I'm sure he may get comfortable enough to talk to you. Truthfully, he probably would love to have someone to talk to about it. Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thank you Dill Pickle for telling me about dnichole. Hey dnichole I posted about this too 2 days ago this is what I wrote on another thread:

So I've been with my boyfriend nearly a year and he'd joked about having a nappy fetish a couple of times, I sometimes thought there was more to it as it'd come up as 'a joke' a couple of times. Well today he confessed he had a fetish with nappies and that 2 weeks ago he actually bought a packet of nappies ... I'm currently having mixed emotions about the situation and have read a couple of posts on here. I actually cried when I've read in to the extremes of it as I'm not in to it. I guess I need a little time to come to terms with, the way I see it this is just the beginning ... I love him and today he thought I was gonna leave him when he told me. I'm not. It's nice to able to share with other girls going through the same thing. I've been reading it to it on researched articles/books and it turns out its a harmless fetish and we'll have to compromise. I just hope he's not into AB and it's just a bit DL I think I can cope with that and he doesn't involve me and he can do it in his own privacy.

(That was my post)

Well I spoke to him about it and he said its DL and definitely not AB (thank God! I know that i wouldn't be able to deal with that) and he admitted he'd worn them a couple of times within the last 2 weeks (we don't live together) but he simply had this urge/curiosity to wear them. He said he'd satisfied his urge and that now he's done it that's it(that's it??!!!) He doesn't want me to read into it cos that's it he's satisfied his urge kinda thing. (Really??!!)

Is this the end of it?! I'd love it to be, everything else has been perfect ... But with some of the stuff I've read on here (which I told him) I'm not convinced?

How's it going for you dnichole??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry it took me so long to post back I had not seen this till today I am okay with every aspect of my boyfriends fetish he needs to be who he is if it lasts forever then it lasts forever I will always support him if someone can't support there person then they shouldn't be with them