LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Complaining About The Weather

So the last three weeks here in the Twin Cities the weather is absolutely sucked. I mean I think the sun has only been out about four days out of the last 21. Obviously I have no control over it, but it's still something that is worth complaining about. :)

So the last three weeks here in the Twin Cities the weather is absolutely sucked. I mean I think the sun has only been out about four days out of the last 21. Obviously I have no control over it, but it's still something that is worth complaining about. :)

. Anyone else having horrible weather where you are?

Not Solely weather related, however I bet the Twins regret not putting at least a retractable roof on Target Field for Cold, Snow & rain. instead of a complete outdoor stadium.

You know I've often wondered about the twins decision to have an outdoor stadium. I mean we had snow on May 1, which is absolutely ridiculous. Personally, I don't mind Mcclouds it's just that they've been so dark and so gloomy. Especially when that's all you see for a a week and a half straight.

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of rain and some flooding everywhere here for the last week, and the weekend brings more:( My yard doesn't drain well and there's been 2 inches (50mm) of water in it most of the last few days :angry: Only the sidewalk is above it. I'm used to lots of wetness and flooding in

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been on vacation and out of the east coast for a few weeks now and I definitely prefer the Midwest weather. It's not that it's much harder or more humid than it is in the Midwest; the difference is that it is always humid.

Sunny, clear skies, warm temperatures, low to moderate humidity. It's been a beautiful summer here in Seattle (although some of the natives might think it's been a bit too warm, I grew up in the Midwest so 80s are just fine with me).

Is it too that Seattle has a lot of cloudy days? About a month ago it was cloudy for almost 3 weeks straight in Minneapolis. People were starting to say that we were going to end up beating Seattle number of cloudy days per year.

Seattle is pretty cloudy with off and on rain from mid-fall through winter and early spring. Summers, however, are quite dry compared to the Midwest, East and Southeast in the summer. W have mostly clear skies many days in the summer.