LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loose Diapers

I have a 44' inch waist and up till recently I apparently had no idea what size I needed. I've been using mediums in every diaper. I made the mistake of thinking my jean size was my waist size in Inches. So now I'm using up the rest of my Tranquility mediums that I barely squeeze into and will try a large. I've always felt like larger diapers were too large because they rose up over my hips and because they felt looser and I was always afraid they would leak. I guess I was wearing them wrong?

I have kind of the same problem, but only with specific brands (Bambinos....sorry :P ) The mediums are just a tad small on me, but the larges are to big, and gap behind my legs...and end up leaking :blush: so for that brand, I'm kind of at a loss, other then sticking with mediums and dealing with it.

Other brands I use (Abenas, molicares) fit fine and have ample wing length to get the fit right, so I don't have issues with these products.

Something you might also try, is taping the lower (leg) tapes at the same angle pointing up, but in a snug matter which will add support for the upper tapes, and help keep the diaper from sliding down...whicih could be embarrassing :blush:

As to what I do, I rarely go out with just a diaper under my jeans...just because :P I usually cover it with a pair of mens briefs. I do this to add support as well as adding a layer to keep things quiet and knock down some of the crinkle factor, thus avoiding potential embarrassment. The brief helps to compress the diaper enough to cut down on any VDL (visible diaper line) and support it when it is soggy after long term wear. I have worn in many places with this set up and around friends etc, and not had any issues.

So the simple thing would be just use a supporting brief, either mens in what ever size you wear or a mesh over pant or any other product that is available.

You can try a larger diaper, but you have to be aware of the size discrepancy's that happen between manufacturers...something I noticed beteewn Bambinos and Abenas, one runs on the small side and the other works fine with ample wing length for adjustments etc.

The best thing to do is order samples and futz with them to get the fit you desire, and stick with that brand.

My problem is I hop brands due to what my 'desires' or mood is :blush: so I kind of create my own problems :P but thats the way this thing works for me...it's a hassle, but I deal with it as best I can.

So try the larges and see what happens... :)