LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dont Knock It Till You've Tried It!

full nappy

the other night at work we were discussing fetishes around the canteen table and one women mentioned that she could not understand these people that enjoy being adult babies, dressing up in nappies and all that. i mumbled in agreement and tried not to blush, but i felt i like shouting... well i'm one!!!

Some people just don't 'get it'. This reaction and thinking is all rooted in the ancient potty training that people endure in childhood.

the usual programming:

Only babies wear diapers"

Your a big boy / girl, big boys/girls don't wear diaper or wet their pants"

Big boys use the potty like mommy and daddy, and you want to be a big boy / girl don't you??"

Etc...

I had something similar happen at work the other day. I was standing at the prep table and the floor was wet from pans draining in the next rack, which created a puddle where I was standing. My manager came up and teased me asking "did you pee on the floor AGAIN"????

I said "yeah, my depends leaked again, I guess I need to switch to a better brand"

The look he gave me was really interesting....kind of like "you have to be kidding" and your out of your mind! kind of a half smile and he walked away....little does he know :blush:

The only discussion I've ever caught was my sister-in-law commenting that while trying to find some info for her son who had some incontinence problems is she kept tripping accross the fetishests.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I've been involved in probably a dozen conversations where someone brought up diapers and someone else mentioned how disgusting it was. I didn't out myself but I did speak on behalf of the other side of the coin.

I remember my friend watched a documentary on adult babies and he couldn't understand why someone would want to do something like that. I could understand his point but he shouldn't completely dis it like that.