LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher Behaving Badly

My 3rd grade teacher used to tell us "Do you want me to pull out a baby diaper and put it on you?' but he was never serious. It was just his humorous way of telling us to grow up and act our age. But these teachers here were actually serious and did it.

Not dumb, the kid was acting out. The forced diaper thing is far fetched. The kid could of gotten a yard stick beating or something. Thats why americas youth is growing up to be killers, degenerates, and protesters. Just imagine if Adam Lanza had a dad who wasnt affraid to whip out a belt whenever he had a tantrum?

Adult strangers? Are you even on the same topic here? Were talking about teachers here. Usually the school holds pre school year conference so parents can meet their kids teachers. Todays kids are pussies, and they have their parents to thank after they turn 18 and realize the world is not candy and lollipops like their parents make it out to be.

Oh heaven forbid little Johnny was "embarassed" when he got punished for acting out. In my day we got our hides tanned with a paddle and were made to stand in the corner.

Interresting - even suggest this with someone in jail and it's crule.

But on a kid it's fine - humm -

Well I think I get it - but....

Never mind too confusing.....

There is a vast chasm of difference between extreme punishment for extreme circumstances (i.e. the kid disregarding his teacher's threat and having her act on it) and child abuse.

Fun thing about the research on child discipline. There is research backing the effectiveness of both sides of the discipline spectrum...if you do it right and hold steady and consistent. A college professor of mine put it best when he said "All of these methods work. It's just a matter of asking yourself, 'Am I ok with treating another human being like this'? and 'Would I be ok if I was treated this way?'. If the answer is yes, then go right ahead."

I was spanked as a child, and I don't begrudge my parents that. I can count on one hand how many times I was spanked. I can't say I didn't deserve punishment either. But I don't think I have it in me to spank a child. I'll have to find some other deterrent for my hypothetical children who may at some point exist.

As for the everybody's a winner culture that's developing, the problem at its core is that it does nothing to encourage improvement.

Id argue kids suffer from delayed adolesence, and it has nothing to do with whether or not they were hit/humiliated as a child. My parents used spankings/slapping and humiliation as discipline, an it didnt do a damn thing for me. Making me afraid only drove me further away.

And yes, physical discipline is a result of adults who cant control their anger, and who probably think its ok because they were hit as a child.

Puffybedwetter, next time you think hitting children is ok, look at yourself while youre dressed in a soaking, dirty diaper covered in childish prints and ask yourself "would I wish this on my own child?" A lot of ABs link their fetish to child abuse, you should think about that.

• Like 1

And yes, physical discipline is a result of adults who cant control their anger, and who probably think its ok because they were hit as a child.

Puffybedwetter, next time you think hitting children is ok, look at yourself while youre dressed in a soaking, dirty diaper covered in childish prints and ask yourself "would I wish this on my own child?" A lot of ABs link their fetish to child abuse, you should think about that.