LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online Representatives For Our Community?

I feel many people need to be more aware and accepting of the fact that they're weird. Not everything is acceptable by all people and nor should it. If you are into weird shit, you should be aware enough of how the world works to expect and accept the fact that a lot of people aren't going to be on board with whatever it is.

I feel many people need to be more aware and accepting of the fact that they're weird. Not everything is acceptable by all people and nor should it. If you are into weird shit, you should be aware enough of how the world works to expect and accept the fact that a lot of people aren't going to be on board with whatever it is.

It's definitely wrong to be a dick about someone being different. I'm just saying it really makes life much easier if you're aware that most people won't be accepting of weird predalictions. It's delusional to think you will ever be accepted for wearing a fur suit in normal social interactions and believing that will lead to nothing good.

it is unfortunately that someone doxxed him......but then again, when you appear on TV shows(not saying that's a BAD thing) and then put yourself out there....it's pretty much cemented forever on the web.

It's a matter of wanting to be accepted so much that you let fantasy get in the way of reality. I know where he is coming from, not that I think he's being reasonable to any extent. It doesn't make me want to bash him really, just in way feel compassion understanding he needs help. Someone to have that level of expectations from outsiders really needs help as they have lost grip of their lives, obviously he's had a hard time coping. Hopefully he can find some support in the community or professionally before he winds up really messed up. Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...