LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Overweight Diaper Fitting Tips?

i was just wondering if anyone had any tips for getting diapers to fit better on us larger folks. i have no getting diapers to fit me its just so hard to get them to fit tightly. they usually ride down in the crotch really bad because of my belly the bariatric diapers work a little better but i dont need that big of one and theres only a couple options out there plus you get far less in a pack for a higher price. so if any one has any tips i would love to hear them thanks :)

Guest fakename7

Agreed---for those of us who are larger, it's helpful to wear something over your diaper that helps keep it up snug.

If want any tips on weight loss, message Daddy. I've lost over 5 ½ stone (77 lbs) in 10 months. On diapering, pull bottom tapes slightly up & top one slightly down, was a post recently on this with links to YouTube videos. Hope this helps. DaddyPaulie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't understand why people find it so hard to loose weight. There are loads of excuses thrown out but I've always found it comes down to one thing: lack of will power.

Contact Marcie at ForeverAKid.Com. She makes clothing to hold everything in place. Any color or fabric you want, tailor made by a professional seamstress.

i was just wondering if anyone had any tips for getting diapers to fit better on us larger folks. i have no getting diapers to fit me its just so hard to get them to fit tightly. they usually ride down in the crotch really bad because of my belly the bariatric diapers work a little better but i dont need that big of one and theres only a couple options out there plus you get far less in a pack for a higher price. so if any one has any tips i would love to hear them thanks :)

Adult Cloth Diaper has some goog diapers. Check out http://www.adultclothdiaper.com and http://www.angelfluff.com

If you are willing to put up with a little extra work, you could make your own cloth diapers and then you'd have a custom fit for both the diaper and waterproof pants. When using cloth, you can then try a "bikini twist" fold that makes the diaper fit better between your legs. (Look up the term on the Internet to see descriptions and pictures of a bikini twist). As far as disposable, maybe just use an athletic supporter (jock strap) over them to help hold the diaper in place.

I really don't understand why people find it so hard to loose weight. There are loads of excuses thrown out but I've always found it comes down to one thing: lack of will power.

• Like 1

I wear cloth diapers and I weigh about 280 pounds. The diapers are pinned horizontally at the waste and I have no problem. I have worn disposables. Some of the disposables you have to get the tapes right the first time. If you get the tape wrong, the diaper barrier gets torn.