LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Machine

So I was thinking of, and even for those who did not want full incontinence, a machine of sorts that could have a tube attached to it that could go down the front or back of the diaper (I was thinking of a smaller tube) and it was attached to a water dispenser or sorts that was timed.

I have one built in- it's called an unreliable and unpredictable bladder :P If you drink enough water and wait long enough, you will find that you have this 'machine' built into you too ;) At some point beyond your choice or control, what went in will come out and you won't be able to stop it :roflmao:

• Like 1

Wow, such complication makes me think "Rube Goldberg" and "Heath Robinson" are here under assumed screen-names :lol: So long as the pressure is relatively constant, the size of an orfice regulates liquid flow rates quite well. Stuff a bead or similar into the tubing and voila- instant flow regulator.This is essentially how an IV bag clamp operates :whistling: A simple timer could be made from anything that degrades or dissolves in the environment it is used in. A low-melting point wax placed at the end of the tubing would melt from body heat and initiate flow. Compressed paper shreds would do the same thing from the affect of water on them. Whether someone can find such a thing to create a long delay I don't know but there's no point in making something complex when something simple will do the job just as well :P Not bashing anyone, I'm just saying that there's a reason engineers follow the "KISS" principle whenever they can B)

Wow, such complication makes me think "Rube Goldberg" and "Heath Robinson" are here under assumed screen-names :lol:

Bettypooh

Call me Rube Pickle, then....And yes, those were excellent KISS ideas...

So, a balloon full of water for pressure, a rubber band to hold it onto a convenient piece of tubing, sitting in a bowl on the floor by the bed, about six feet of the tubing (maybe 9, three extra to route it up to the neck, and a plug in the end and a pinhole in the tube. Stuff sugar or salt in the end for a time delay. Maybe baking soda, or epsom salts, since epsom salts are very soluble.

Other useful substances in this respect include ice, anal suppositories, chocolate...for their tendencies to melt before they reach body temperature. Even butter might work well.

How about clamping off the end of the tube, which has a pinhole, and the end is filled with butter and surrounded, external to the tube, by a small ice cube. Wrap the ice cube in a foam packing sheet so you don't jump a foot from the cold lump in your diaper. When the ice outside melts, perhaps in two hours, the butter inside melts, and a rapid drip or stream through the pinhole ensues.

Not sure how to keep the water warm, but you can pack the balloon in hot packs or use an electric ice/hot chest set close to body temperature. I suppose you could just keep it with you under the covers, too, like a hot water bottle, but that may interfere with sleeping.

Or maybe we want to use a hot water bottle/ enema setup in the first place, pressurizing with rubber bands? These are tougher than most balloons, so less likely to burst under the covers when rolled on.

I have an Insulin pump that is spare the only problem is these things are selling used for $ 2,000 so i would not give it away But i do have a suggestion that if you build this machine don't just have a timer set the rimer for a weird hour of the morning when you are asleep and get a flat multiple contact switch that can be placed under a reusable washable chuck so that the timer has to run down and you have to move in your sleep and make contact with this pressure switch before the system will arm and dispense the fluid allocates for that activation so that you can have multiple wettings from one device if you chose,this would not be a hard think to integrate into your device-me personally have a system fault in the factory system and it wets the diaper awake or asleep in varying amounts and says to bad how you feel about it this is what happened on the way to the life you had planned"deal with it" so a urologist became my friend and wearing diapers and threading catheters into my bladder became part of my new reality,and i think that i have adjusted well to that part of my life its the other parts that are ready to kick me over the edge-such as i am in the middle of my second metabolic crisis with this disease,and my insurance company can't see a medical justification for high protein nutrition supplement shakes well since my last visit to my doctor i have lost more weight i'm 5'7' and my current eright is 69 pounds and i eat everything i can afford to eat but my body just burns it up-just to stay at 89 i will need 5000+ calories per day,more than that to gain any weight back the last time this happened i was in the hospital and i was drinking 6 shakes a day plus eating double or triple food trays, i can't do that at home for lack of money- so what do i do go into the hospital so i can eat enough to survive this crisis or do i wait for my third and possibly fatal heart attack because of the stress on my heart?

Never tried anything like that however it would be interesting to rig something up to do it. Could even do something for when you are in public, wear a camelback and some how design it to release or something while in public. :whistling:

Just drink from the camelback...no electronics needed! I would want a solenoid valve or tube pincher to make this work. Maybe bluetooth to make the hop from your phone or pad to the business end.

Me, i am more a fan of melting ice than electricity or electronics here...simpler, usually quieter, and safer.

Rube Pickle again, lol!

• 1 month later...

I have done it, you need the following

an aquarium air pump

a wall lamp timer

a babywipe warmer (to keep the water warm)

a tupperware drink bottle that fits in the wipe warmer

and a bunch of aquarium tubing (preferably the soft blue stuff.

Rube Pickle suggests method #47:

Walk four or five miles in 90+ F heat with a diaper on. Drink copiously.

And # 48:

Wrap some ice cubes in a washcloth, and insert in diaper on a hot day

Engineer Pickle suggests that any old bottle with a resealable top will do the job, and the water will have little difficulty staying close to body temperature because it is not cooled by evaporation, even without the baby wipe warmer. A little insulation ( a blanket or a thermos or a large, warm something, like a second hot water bottle might also be easy and help.