LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Song Are You Listening To?

• 2 weeks later...

Snowbird by Anne murray

Last Monday Nov 17, I wandered into a Subway sandwich shop for some chicken noodle soup. I had caught a cold from a co-worker :badmood: and needed something like that. Anyway, Subway has their own radio channel I guess and as I got my soup and was sitting down, this song came on and IMMEDIATELY sent me off into nostalgia la la land :blush:

Like a lot of people my age (I guess) I remember when this came on the radio way back in 1970, and I liked it then just as I like it now :D I have been singing it and whistling the tune ever since, it wont leave me the %$#@! alone!

Also, for you young whipper snappers, this is a video of the TV program where the song was performed by the person who made it a famous hit, the ever so lovely Anne Murray :wub: and yes, it's in black and white, just so you know what we went through and dealt with, and still lived to tell about it :P

The song is also refered to as one of the greatest Suicide notes ever penned, as it had some very dark lines and messages in it.Also, the author Gene Maclellan, committed suicide a number of years later..Just something I thought would add some spice.

Hope you enjoy the song as much as I do, just don't get addicted to it like I have :blush: